Hallo,

zur Info: die Düfte gibt es im Moment gerade bei Douglas reduziert für 29,- Euro.

Das sind die Düfte:

Frühling (Green Notes): Clover leaf and flower, Lemon Verbena, Burnet

Sommer (Fruity Notes): Royal blackberry and rosea lily of the valley, Sicilan Bergamot, Fruity musk

Herbst (Woody Notes): White sandalwood and casablanca lily, Italian citron, Heliotropes

Winter (Icy Notes): Madras cardamon and white pepper, Wild lime and bergamot, White musk

Getestet hab ich nur Herbst und Winter - Herbst durfte mit. Winter war sehr frisch und eisig - für meine Begriffe hätte ich den lieber im Sommer eingesetzt.

Hier noch eine Beschreibung für den Herbst aus MUA:
Four new fragrances are on the market from Van Cleef & Arpels each of them rendering one season. I have tried all of them and while the three (spring, summer, and winter) have left my nose and fantasy quite unimpressed. The Autumn left wonderful silage of memories and impressions right away. It is a woody-based fragrance with some traces of lily and white sandalwood according to Arpels' description. To me it is a Sunday afternoon walk in autumnal city park when the last rays of sunshine warm the ground and all the leaves and woods are exhaling the last breath before the long winter sleep. If this sounds too poetic, try this gentle woody elegant fragrance and you will understand what I meant. Despite its woody accord, it is surprisingly a feminine fragrance, perhaps thanks to the shy and light note of the lily. The lovely fragrance is a welcome break from all those generic department stores floral scents. It will not probably shatter your world by its originality, but it will definitely bring some joy into your autumnal moods. For the curious among us - here are some brief notes on the rest of the Les Saisons line: Spring is the greenest fragrance of the collection while the Summer is (as one expects) very fruity. The Winter rendering has a cool feel to it, almost like an ice. Each 125ml is 78 CAN$.

Liebe Grüße,
Sandra