Seite 2 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 11 bis 20 von 34

Thema: Revulotion!!!!!!!

Isis ist offline Mein Kind ist hochbegabt
    Anzeige
    Das wäre dann mein Weihnachtsgeschenk an mich Yap.
    Wir werden in Ewigkeiten nicht mehr gut machen können, was wir den Tieren angetan haben.
    Mark Twain

HopiStar ist offline Queen of f***g everything
    Für mich ist das nix, wenn die Lippen nochmehr durchblutet werden, bräuchte ich ja Camouflage, um sie Nude zu kriegen
    Im Grunde ist ein Diamant auch nur ein Stück Kohle, das die nötige Ausdauer hatte

Das Leben sollte NICHT eine Reise ins Grab sein mit dem Ziel wohlbehalten und in einem attraktiven und gut erhaltenen Körper anzukommen, sondern eher seitwärts hineinzuschlittern, Chardonnay in einer Hand, Erdbeeren in der anderen. Den Körper total verbraucht und abgenutzt, und dabei jubelnd …WOW, was für ein Ritt...!

Sieht man den Roseton auf den Lippen, oder wirkt es nur glossig? Trocknet es an, oder bleibt es glänzend?

Bei epinions.com gefunden:

"Having full lips to begin with, I wasn't desperate to find something that would plump my lips up like a blowfish. I saw Too Faced's Lip Injection and thought it might be worth a try, and something 'fun' to do.

I ordered my selection from beauty.com, and it came in UPS in a few days. I was heading out to a groundbreaking event downtown in my city with my husband, so I thought it would be perfect to try out. After all, these people were mostly strangers, and I wouldn't have to worry about seeing someone I actually knew if I looked freakish.

Before my Lip Injection arrived, I'd put on some light wine-coloured lipstick. I quickly wiped the majority of it off, leaving a little bit of a stain (but not much). Heading to the event, I wrangled the tube out of the box. It was about the size of my index finger, including the lid.

Clear in colour, it comes with a little clear brush at the end of the applicator to make things easier. It smells WONDERFUL ... like the lip glosses we used to wear as young girls. It brought back some memories, and I applied it.

I couldn't feel a tingle immediately. I was a little surprised, as the box had warned of a tingle. Nothing. About a minute later, the tingle came on. It was a little intense, but nothing I couldn't handle. It was pleasant as well, like I'd eaten a cinnamon-y treat that had gotten on my lips.

I looked at my husband, who was driving, and asked, "Hey ... did it work?" He almost drove off the road. "WOW!" he said, "YES ... it really did!" I pulled down the passenger mirror, and it was true. No, the results weren't DRAMATIC, and I didn't look like Lisa Rinna or Angelina Jolie, but YES! There was a definite, noticeable difference.

The effect lasted about 40 minutes. I drank one soda and a glass of red wine. I will have to say that the can of soda kind-of stuck to my lips a little, but it wasn't noticeable to others or annoying to me. Also, the more I drank of the soda, the easier it got. I asked my husband about 40 minutes after applying if I was 'de-plumping,' and he said that the plumpness had receded some, but not completely. I would say that the total effect lasted one full hour. I would re-apply if possible about every 40 to 45 minutes.

It also gave my lips more noticeable colour, probably from the increased blood flow. I didn't even need to put any lipstick or colour on my lips ... the wiped-off original lipstick 'stain' from before was more than sufficient with this product.

I also found that in comparison to DuWop's Lip Venom (same clear gloss w/ brush applicator), Too Faced's Lip Injection works longer and also plumps more ... at least for me. I believe they are the same price. I paid $18.50 (plus shipping) for my product, and I will have to say that the Lip Injection is definitely worth it! My husband thinks so, too. He's very tight with money, and thinks this is a great deal. "

Das ist aber eine schöne Geschichte
    Wir werden in Ewigkeiten nicht mehr gut machen können, was wir den Tieren angetan haben.
    Mark Twain

...aber : es hält nur 40 min. an
    Mark Twain

Ja, das stört mich auch etwas an dem Bericht.

Das lohnt sich nicht wirklich, oder, ich weiss ja jetzt auch nicht

PS: ich möchte auch nur EINMAL ein derartiges Interesse von meinem "Mann". Wenn ich sowas mache dann heisst es nur "Isis, was soll denn das jetzt schon wieder" und nicht "Ja, es hat super funktioniert"
    Mark Twain

Also jede Stunde zu rennen und neu draufzutun...nää!
    Kann mir mal bitte einer das Wasser reichen?

Anzeige
    Lese ich da Zimt, dann nichts für mich. Ich mag kein Zimtgeschmack auf den Lippen....

Und alle 40 min. mit Schmerzen....nee.