@ Vania: Um vier Uhr früh am Dienstag, zumindest laut den Artikeln:

"Actress Liv Tyler gave birth to a baby boy early Tuesday morning, PEOPLE has learned.

The baby, who has yet to be named, was born at 4:11 a.m. at an undisclosed New York hospital and weighed in at 8 lbs.
According to a source close to Tyler, she "had a relatively short labor and easy delivery." She felt terrific later in the morning. "My baby is so handsome I can't stand it," Tyler told a friend earlier today. "He also has full lips."

"They're thrilled," Tyler's publicist, Stephen Huvane, tells PEOPLE. "And they hope to have a name soon."

This is the first child for Tyler, 27, and her rock singer husband, Royston Langdon, 32. The Lord of the Rings star married Langdon, formerly the lead singer of the band Spacehog, on March 25, 2003, in Barbados after a two-year engagement.

When Tyler's pregnancy was announced over the summer, she said, "Roy and I are both overjoyed and look forward to the arrival of our child."

Tyler is the daughter of Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler and ex-groupie-turned-singer Bebe Buell, who raised Liv with rocker Todd Rundgren."