Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: Neue Serge Lutens Düfte

Standard Neue Serge Lutens Düfte

Anzeige
    Es soll schonwieder neue Serge Lutensdüfte geben, habe ich gerade auf POL gelesen.

Einen orientalischen Duft in der Exportlinie namens Cedre und einen Paris-only Duft namens Borneo 1834, dunkler, tiefer, holziger Duft. Na ja, nicht sehr aussagekräftig und Termine gabs auch noch nicht, aber freuen kann man sich ja schonmal .

Lieben Gruss
    Safran

Hab' doch noch was dazu gefunden, allerdings in Englisch:

" My friend was at a press launch for two new SL fragrances today and smuggled out card samples of each.

The first, Cedre, is in the internationally-distributed collection. It is a lovely, sweet and heavily ambered version, about as far away from the fresh, "hamster cage" note often associated with this wood as it is possible to get. I detect cinnamon, apple, tabac, perhaps carnation too. Very resinous - those Serge diehards who whinged that their idol had strayed too far from the orientals when creating the magnificent trio of Chene, Daim Blond and Miel du Bois will see Cedre as a return to form.

If Cedre is a delight, albeit one with a familiar feel, Borneo 1834 is an altogether stranger beast. It is the next addition to the Exclusive collection. Dark, dark woods - I think ebony (l'Occitane once made a soap with this note) and mahogany - on a lush, smoky patchouli background.

It is very exotic: Hints of rubber, of coffee, of cocoa bean, cannabis resin, perhaps incense, plenty of patchouli, with the atmosphere of one of those intricately carved wooden boxes people bring back from India. It's much more mascline than Cedre, but I can definitely imagine it on one of those well-bred boho girls holding court in Notting Hill surrounded by tribal gri-gris and travel whatnots.

Don't know the significance of the title: Any ideas what happened in Borneo in 1834? "

Hallo Saffi,

das "Cedre" hört sich wieder nach einem "Safran"-Duft an

LG Via

Anzeige
    Stimmt genau, Du hast mich erkannt, Via !