Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 15

Thema: Demi & Ashton haben's getan:

Standard Demi & Ashton haben's getan:

Anzeige
    am Wochendende haben sie geheiratet. Laut Radio war Bruce Willis auch dabei.

von www.people.com

Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are now husband and wife. The star couple were married Saturday night at their home in Beverly Hills, a source confirms to PEOPLE.

Moore, 42, and Kutcher, 27, exchanged vows in front of 100 guests, including Demi's daughters, actress Soleil Moon Frye and her husband Jason Goldberg (who is Kutcher's Punk'd producing partner), as well as other close friends and family.

The ceremony came together at the last minute; final preparations were completed within 24 hours. "It was a Kabbalah ceremony," according to a source.

This is the first marriage for Kutcher and the third for Moore, whose previous unions – to rock musician Freddie Moore (1980-84) and to actor Bruce Willis (1987-2000) – ended in divorce.

Kutcher and Moore initially met at a casual dinner in New York City in 2003. After the That '70s Show star began dating Moore that May, he quickly carved out a place in the lives of her three daughters by Willis – Rumer, 17; Scout, 14; and Tallulah, 11 – who came to embrace Kutcher as a third parent, affectionately calling him MOD, short for "My Other Dad."

In February, Moore and Kutcher – who spend most of their time in Los Angeles – slipped away to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, to celebrate Valentine's Day at a resort overlooking the ocean. The getaway sparked rumors that Kutcher proposed (wrong) and that the duo eloped (wrong again).

They've also long fended off rumors that Moore was pregnant. "Why am I the last person to find out everything?" Kutcher joked to reporters last spring, as British tabloids announced that Moore was to be a mom again. "I'm going to be a daddy? God, no one tells me anything."

At the time, Moore's rep denied the pregnancy report but acknowledged: "Having another child is something Demi would like to do." During an appearance on David Letterman, Kutcher also said he "absolutely" wants to have kids.

As for the key to the couple's blissful bond, they curb their negative emotions – a basic tenet of the pair's Kabbalah beliefs – and they are also always up-front with each other. "When I'm putting up a front, she calls me on it," Kutcher told Oprah Winfrey in April. "And I call her on her crap."

Also on Oprah, Kutcher expressed his happiness with Moore saying: "I love being with her. She makes me a better person."
    Viele Grüße, Lilalucy

Och,von mir aus....

Salomea
    Man hat ja heutzutage kaum noch Gelegenheit zu lügen. Die raffinierte Lüge nimmt einen zeitlich zu sehr in Anspruch, und die plumpe ruiniert das Image!

Nun ja Eins meiner Traumpaare sind sie nicht.
    Ich wuensche trotzdem alles Gute! Viel Spass etc.
    There's always money in the banana stand.

Ich muß dazu sagen, dass mir dieses ganze Kabbalah-Zeugs auf die Nerven geht...

Aber sonst sollen sie von mir aus glücklich werden

Und ich frage mich, wann sie sich wieder scheiden lassen- bei Hollywood Stars ist das eher immer eine kurze Episode
    Manchmal frage ich mich warum die überhaupt heiraten

Ich finde das sehr fein und wünsche alles Gute

Warum auch nicht. Ich finds gut.

Hallo,

ich finds klasse (auch wenn ich nicht alles gelesen habe) und wünsche den Beiden alles Gute

Ach, bei denen glaub ich sogar, dass das länger hält.
    Aber sie sind auch nicht eins meiner Lieblingspaare und das Kabalahdings ist auch fad...

Anzeige
    Aus gegebenem Anlass wünsche ich allen Paaren, bei denen die Frau um einiges älter ist als der Typ, dass es lange hält

Lance Armstrong und Sheryl Crow gehören genauso dazu wie Ashton und Demi
    It's easy to be morose and hard to be happy.