Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 11 bis 15 von 15

Thema: Lest ihr regelmäßig blogs?

Anzeige
    hi

da ich viel true crime lese, geh ich auf den Ann Rule blog...

LG alessa
    stupid is who stupid does

ich les gelegentlich den supermarkt blog

Original geschrieben von Mayfair

Ich lese nur noch in zwei amerikanischen Yoga-Blogs
    Das klingt toll! Kannst du mir die Links dafür geben?

PN für Dich

Anzeige
    Ich bin bekennender Blog-a-Holic. Lese sie seit ein paar Jahren und schreibe auch selber Blog/Journal.

Meine liebsten Blogs:

Pink is the New Blog -> täglich der allerallerallerneuste Promi Klatsch aus Hollywood.

Bryan Boy --> Das muss mMn jeder mal gelesen haben.....Bryan ist ein unglaublich schwuler Fillipino mit unglaublich viel Geld und gibt eben solches für Louis Vuitton Handtaschen und Gucci fuchspelze aus. Der kerl hat definitiv einen an der Klatsche aber es ist herrlich, seinen Blog zu lesen.

Perez Hilton--Auch Promiklatsch pur.

Elyse Sewell @ LJ -->Elyse Sewell ist Zweit (oder Drittplatzierte?) bei der ersten Staffel von AMERICAS NEXT TOPMODEL gewesen und hat jetzt mehr Aufträge als die Gewinnerin Elyse schreibt regelmäßig Tagebuch/Blog und erzählt dabei von allerhand Kuriositäten die sie bei den verschiedensten Jobs so erlebt. Wirklich super zu lesen. Ausschnitt gefällig?

My casting was with Ricki, a major Hong Kong runway show producer with whom I've worked several times before. Last time I was in her office, I noticed a FedEx package sitting on a bookshelf, so retardedly mangled that it merited a closer inspection and a comment. "I don't know what that is," said Ricki. "Nobody here knows who sent it or why." The box was completely ripped open and squashed, the address label was gone, and it contained a pack of flavored mini cigars, a hideous Canada souvenir T-shirt, some unlabeled burned CDs, and a two pound jar of peanut butter.

When I was in Milan, peanut butter was a famously unavailable delicacy (and therefore a frequent craving) among the North American models. I told Ricki, "I bet some dumbass doesn't know that you can buy peanut butter in Hong Kong and they're trying to send it to their model friend."

So I was back in Ricki's office today, and as I tried on the client's clothes and demonstrated my catwalk, I noticed the FedEx package still sitting there. "Hey, Ricki, it's been two months and nobody's claimed that package. You know nobody but an American is going to want that peanut butter, so can I have it?" Ricki reluctantly lemme have it and I stuck it in my backpack, leaving the rest of the mangled package behind.

I got a sushi roll at 7-11 and went to my agency [...]Goddamn. I was hungry. If 7-11 had not had the flavor of sushi roll I wanted [...]I would definitely have convinced myself that my hands were clean enough to open the peanut butter on the subway and stick my finger in it. This would have been an unwise thing to do, dear reader, as you shall soon see. Onward!

I rode the subway to the agency [...]then I headed home, stopping off at the grocery store for a banana to eat with the peanut butter.

When I got ready to have my snack, I found that there was no foil seal under the cap of the giant jar of peanut butter from the mystery FedEx package. It was already opened. Half of the peanut butter had been scooped out, and something else was stuck inside the jar.
    Guess what some moron was really trying to FedEx to Hong Kong! Hint: it wasn't a hideous Canada souvenir t-shirt, a pack of flavored mini cigars, some unlabeled burned CDs, or a two pound jar of peanut butter.

.It was two bags of tea. "
    "At this moment, there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, that war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one."