Also jetzt nervt es doch ganz schön!

Seit Monaten bekomme ich täglich so eine email von Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken 2006. Da steht erstmal so ein Zeug von wegen ich soll meine Kundendaten bestätigen, weil die ne Software-Aktualisierung durchführen.
Aber als ich gerade den kompletten Text markiert habe, stand untendrunter noch das hier:

Long illness. centaur afterimage This is the story of how a poor boy.

""I remember them, but you can't be that old, Annie — you must have seen them on TV, or had an older brother or sister who told you about them. Don't cut anything more off me. Cut off their feet? After awhile the parlor clock chimed noon and the tide began to go out. catalepsy. "If you can get into that chair all by yourself, Paul,»she said at last, "then I think you can fill in your own crappity smack
ing n's. He had looked tired, not very well himself; nor was this surprising in a man who claimed to have shaken hands with Wellington — the Iron Duke himself — when he (Shinebone, not Wellington) had been a boy. cash

Was ist das denn für ne merkwürdige email? Der englische Text war in weißer Schrift, habe ihn deswegen eben erst beim markieren mit Strg+A gesehen!