--------------------> WECH!

Hi Beautys,

Ihr kennt das sicher... die lieben duftigen Fehlblindkäufe in den amerikanischen Duftshops.

Ich biete Euch das folgende vanillige und zuckersüsse Duftpaket an, bestehend aus:

Bath & Body Works
Warm Vanilla Sugar
Body Splash Spray

236 ml
Zustand: 1x gesprüht
Duftbeschreibung: Our Warm Vanilla Sugar scent blends vanilla, coconut and basmati rice with a touch of soft sandalwood.
Bath & Body Works
Warm Vanilla Sugar
Creamy Body Wash

50 ml
Zustand: 1x ausprobiert
Duftbeschreibung: Our Warm Vanilla Sugar scent blends vanilla, coconut and basmati rice with a touch of soft sandalwood.
Bath & Body Works
Warm Vanilla Sugar
Body Lotion

59 ml
Zustand: neu, unbenutzt
Bath & Body Works
Sensual Amber
Body Lotion

59 ml
Zustand: neu, unbenutzt
Duftbeschreibung: A sensual touch of amber, with a soft infusion of bergamot, fresh plum, lotus flower and powdery vanilla.
MMU Make Me Smooth
French Connection
30 ml Eau de Parfum
Snow Fairy / Fairys of the snow
(Duft wurde umbenannt)
sehr sehr stark duftend (Nancy von MMU hat das Parfum nach meiner Beschwerde nach der 1. Lieferung sehr stark beduftet)
Zustand: 1x gesprüht, wie neu
Duftbeschreibung: Imagine the incredible fragrance of our wonderful Angelic enhanced with subtle Chocolate, Marshmallows, Vanilla, and hints of Coconut, Amber, and Caramel! Positively fabulous! A very long lasting scent oil when applied to the skin, making it perfect as perfume.
MMU Make Me Smooth
Purity Perfume
10 ml Perfume Oil Roll On
Pink Geisha

sehr sehr stark duftend (Nancy von MMU hat das Parfum nach meiner Beschwerde nach der 1. Lieferung sehr stark beduftet)
Zustand: unbenutzt, neu
Duftbeschreibung: ***y Amber, flirty Strawberry, seductive Sandalwood, and well rounded Vanilla with just a touch of Buttercream-inspired innocence to make it absolutely irresistable and delicious! For the very best sort of bad girl, you know the one who has the sweetest heart, but always knows how to stand up for what she believes in and always, always knows how to have a good time! This one smells like sweet trouble in a black dress and pink lingerie, and boy is it ever good!
Hoffman's House of Treasure
Solid Perfume
Vanilla Bean Noel

festes Parfum im kleinen Döschen
Zustand: 1x ausprobiert, wie neu
Duftbeschreibung: A buttery, creamy, musky and woody vanilla bouquet
8. + 9.
MMU Make Me Smooth
Purity Perfume
2 ml

Mandarin Tiki +
Snow Fairy / Fairys of the snow
(Duft wurde umbenannt)
Zustand: 1x geschnuppert, unbenutzt, neu

10. + 11.
MMU Make Me Smooth
French Connection
2 ml

Bombshell Tini +
Purely Graceful

Zustand: 1x geschnuppert, unbenutzt, neu

Ich hätte gerne für alles zusammen 25,00 Euro inkl. versichertem Versand per Hermes-Paket.

Also: zuschlagen und das alles ohne elendig lange Wartezeit.

Freue mich über Eure PM's.