Seite 2 von 14 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 12 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 11 bis 20 von 138

Thema: ck Calvin Klein Beauty

Anzeige
    Heute morgen bei MUA Gesprächsthema Nr. 1. Calvin Klein Deko gibt es bei Macy in NewYork.

Hier ein Pic.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...5/CIMG2697.jpg

und noch die Reviews von den Sachen:

You don't even know my excitement when I found the CK beauty counter at my Macy's. I was in there looking at bedding, and just happend to walk across the counter. The displays weren't out yet, but the counter manager was there. She didn't have testers yet, but I could buy whatever I wanted. In the name of vine research, of course, I had to pick up a few things.

I ended up with:
    Lipstick in First Kiss
    Lipgloss in Incognito
    Eyeshadow single in Chameleon
    Gel liner in Black Emerald (or emerald black?)

I saw that they had two different foundations, so far. I think maybe 8 or so blushes (wasn't too impressed with the color selection on these). There are two different lipsticks, one like the one I got, and the other is in a slim tube like a mac slimshine, and she said that offered more sheer color and shine. I also saw some bronzers, but didn't notice any pressed powder. I also spotted what looked like powder brow duos. They had 4 or 5 gel liner shades (African Violet looked slightly different from macroviolet, but I got the other instead since I have an open macroviolet right now); there was also a gunmetal grey, a black, and a coco brown. Hmmmm, I didn't spot any lipliners or pencil liners. I think she said there were two different mascara formulas, but they weren't out in the glass counters yet.

She said the full launch is going to be on Saturday, and asked if I wanted to come in for a makeover, but alas, I'm flying to Germany on Saturday, so it's a no go for me.

The packaging is in a black/clear lucite (I think)...I kind of haven't decided whether I think it looks sleek or cheap, hee hee. I'm leaning more towards sleek because of the black, but I do wish that the packaging was a little "heavier" if that makes sense...I just wanted it to feel a little more substantial in my hand, not that I want to be weighed down by a pound of packaging.

I used all four items I purchased today, and I've only had it on for about 3 hours, so these are just some initial thoughts.

*Eyeshadow - it looked pretty in the pot, a neutural, slightly shimmery shade. I think of it as a cross between shroom and goldbit - not exactly, but somewhere in between those two. It didn't apply as smoothly as some of my other shadows. It was a little soft, but the texture wasn't as good as my favorite mac veluxe pearl or chanel soft touch. I had to blend a bit to get a more even application, but it's definitely not hard to work with

*Gel liner - this was really creamy, much softer than I would have expected. I think it was softer even than the mac fluidlines that have shimmer (which are softer than the flat fluidlines). It applied super smooth, and was really easy to get a good line with one swipe across from inner corner to outer. The pigmentation was good, and the color was pretty true to the pot (I often have trouble with dark colored liners just looking like black liner on me) - this is a really pretty emerald green, I think there's some slight aqua/teal undertone to it...so I think depending on what you pair it with, this can go either way. I can't say too much about wear yet (will report back later today)

*Lipstick - this felt great going on. Creamy, smooth, felt moisturizing. First Kiss is a MLBB shade for me. Pinky neutural...it applied like a dream over my mac stripdown liner. Not a dry matte shade at all, but no shimmer or anything. It didn't look dry when applied, but I did put a gloss over the top anyways.

*Lipgloss - this felt great going on! Not at all sticky, but not thick or dense. It's a little more liquidy than a Chanel glossamer (which I think is thicker and almost balm-like sometimes). This has a good shine, but doesn't scream "dripping wet lips". I can smack my lips together, and there's no "stick" or strings (yucky). As of now, I have had a phone conference (lots of talking), and breakfast (speaking of which, yum, hazelnut pancakes and eggs), and a vitamin water (but with a straw). I can still feel the gloss on my lips, so I know it's still there...and I just whipped out my mirror, the color is still great - nice and even still.

I'm most impressed with the lip products right now. I'm tossed up about the e/s, and the liner is looking great. We'll see if that smudges over time.

Sorry for the novel! Thanks for reading...and of course, I won't forget the pics!

HopiStar ist offline Queen of f***g everything
    So sehr ich mich freue...

WAS HABEN DICH SICH BEI DER OPTIK GEDACHT !!!
    Im Grunde ist ein Diamant auch nur ein Stück Kohle, das die nötige Ausdauer hatte

Das Leben sollte NICHT eine Reise ins Grab sein mit dem Ziel wohlbehalten und in einem attraktiven und gut erhaltenen Körper anzukommen, sondern eher seitwärts hineinzuschlittern, Chardonnay in einer Hand, Erdbeeren in der anderen. Den Körper total verbraucht und abgenutzt, und dabei jubelnd …WOW, was für ein Ritt...!

Ja *ggg* es sieht bescheiden aus.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...5/CIMG2694.jpg

Original geschrieben von HopiStar

Das habe ich mich auch gefragt. Der Silberspiegellook sah um Klassen besser aus. Das CK-Logo ist für meinen Geschack viiiieeeell zu groß.
    Tempora mutantur.

Oh, das ist nicht so gelungen. Mal milde ausgedrückt.

Oh Mann, da war ich gestern und hab das total verpasst! Mochte ck Kosmetik immer gern und hätte mir das schon mal gerne in live angeschaut. Naja, vielleicht kommt's ja bald in den Macy's hier auf dem "Land".

LG
    Cinnamon
    Dear person reading this,
    You're here because you're actively procrastinating or avoiding real work, aren't you? It's OK...me too.
    Sincerely, I'll work tomorrow

Optik pfui, aber ich hoffe sehr auf meinen heissgeliebten Bronzer "sunkissed" habe nie einen würdigen nachfolger gefunden

Exuser65 ist offline Westfälisches Blindhuhn
    Ui, die Optik haben sie in der Tat wohl bei Woolworth abgekupfert
    Aber falls mein heißgeliebter Kajal in Henna wieder dabei ist, kann ich das verzeihen

Aber die Farbe von Lippie und Gloss ist sehr hübsch! Einen Versuch werde ich sicher wagen!

gespannte Grüße

Struppi

Original geschrieben von HopiStar

Waeren se mal bei der alten Optik geblieben *lieb*
    Haette mir nichts ausgemacht.
    There's always money in the banana stand.

Anzeige
    Nein Danke.

Bitte keine amerikanischen Produkte mehr.

Ich kaufe von diesen Kriegstreibern und Umweltzerstörern in Zukunft nur noch so wenig wie möglich, nur wenn es sich nicht umgehen lässt. Wo immer sich Alternativen aus anderern Herkunftsländern finden, werde ich diese nutzen.