Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Thema: Lou Pearlman der Boyband Maker

HopiStar ist offline Queen of f***g everything

Standard Lou Pearlman der Boyband Maker

Anzeige
    www.hollywoodrag.com

Boy band creator Lou Pearlman was not only the face behind groups such as *NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Take 5, but also a disgusting pedophile according to Vanity Fair.

Steve Mooney, a former assistant revealed: "I would absolutely say the guy was a ***ual predator. All the talent knew what Lou's game was.

"Some guys joked about it. I remember [one singer] asking me, 'Have you let Lou [fellate] you yet?'"

He added: "I'll never forget this as long as I live. He leaned back in his chair, in his white terry cloth robe and white underwear, and spread his legs.

"And then he said, and these were his exact words, 'You're a smart boy. Figure it out.' "

Another singer violated by "Big Papa" told him, "Look, if a guy wants to massage me, and I'm getting a million dollars for it, you just go along with it. It's the price you got to pay."

Phoenix Stone, an early member of the Backstreet Boys, tells Vanity Fair Pearlman was "definitely inappropriate" with Nick Carter. Nick's mom, Jane Carter, wouldn't get into specifics, but said, "Certain things happened and it almost destroyed our family. I tried to warn everyone. I tried to warn all the mothers . . . I tried to expose him for what he was years ago."

Tim Christofore, a member of Take 5, recalls that during a sleepover at Pearlman's house, the music czar swan-dived onto his and another boy's bed and wrestled with them wearing only in a towel, which came off. "We were like, 'Ooh, Lou, that's gross.' What did I know? I was 13," Christofore told Vanity Fair.

Rich Cronin, lead singer of LFO, recalled Pearlman told him of an "ancient massage technique that if I massage you and we bond in a certain way, it will strengthen your aura."

Jonathan Jaxson, former publicist turned blogger also had unwanted ***ual advances from the perv. Pearlman would constantly attempt to lure Jaxson to his home since the age of 17.

One particular member of the band LFO "avoided Pearlman like the plague because he 'liked to touch in very private areas.'"

Not only was Nick a victim, his younger brother Aaron had a history with Pearlman.

JJ added: "I have personally seen Carter get intimate with another man at a Hollywood party, but I also know how close he and Lou got prior to his rise to fame!"

Pearlman, 53, is currently sitting in a Florida jail awaiting trial on bank fraud charges. He scammed more than 1,000 investors out of $315 million.

(NY Post, Jonthan Jaxson)
    Im Grunde ist ein Diamant auch nur ein Stück Kohle, das die nötige Ausdauer hatte

Das Leben sollte NICHT eine Reise ins Grab sein mit dem Ziel wohlbehalten und in einem attraktiven und gut erhaltenen Körper anzukommen, sondern eher seitwärts hineinzuschlittern, Chardonnay in einer Hand, Erdbeeren in der anderen. Den Körper total verbraucht und abgenutzt, und dabei jubelnd …WOW, was für ein Ritt...!

wähhh
    Zynismus ist meine Rüstung, Sarkasmus mein Schwert, und Ironie mein Schild...

OH MEIN GOTT

EKLIG

Ich glaub mit *** und Ähnlichem kann man nicht nur Lou für sich begeistern, dass geht sicher bei sehr sehr vielen in dieser Branche.

Krass, einfach krass!
    Die sollten den noch verklagen.
    Tempora mutantur.

Ich hab es immer gewusst. Ernsthaft, ich habe schon vor 10 Jahren gesagt, dass der nicht koscher ist. Der sieht schon so lüsternd-verschlagen aus. Wirklich eklig, den sollte man sofort anklagen.

Anzeige
    Würg

Aber ich denke auch, dass es da noch so Einige in der Branche gibt.....

Im Kast sitzt er ja dann schon mal wenigstens, wenn auch
    wegen anderer Dinge

LG
    Gnurgli