Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Thema: Kombi zu E/S Swish gesucht

Standard Kombi zu E/S Swish gesucht

Anzeige
    Hallo ,

mit welchen E/S kann ich den Swish von MAC gut kombinieren??
    Habe neulich mal einen Thread gesehen mit einen Link zu eine HP wo verschiedene Kombimöglichkeiten von MAC waren.Kann mir vielleicht nochmal jemand den Link reinstellen.
    Danke.
    Liebe Grüsse
    Mekky

Erzähl doch mal von deinem Schminktermin

hab ich doch ich meinen "Thread "Ablauf MAC Schminktermin .
    Liebe Grüsse
    Mekky

oh gar nicht gelesen sry dann geh ich mal lesen

Das habe ich von macmakeup.net kopiert:

* Hepcat on lid, Tilt wet to line Swish on lid, Tilt on outer >.
    * Flammable as a base when I wear pinks & it sure does make the pinks, like Swish, brighter or more intense on me. I apply only on the lids conservatively.
    * Swish all over lid w/ Satin Taupe from lash line to above crease.
    * SMOKY LOOK: Swish all over lid, Print from lash line to above crease blended, Contrast to line the top lashes, Black Tied in crease.
    * Colors to pair w/ Motif: Cranberry, Trax, Sketch, Plumage, Contrast, Shale, Satin Taupe, Paradisco & Swish.
    * Shell color base, Seedy Pearl as a wash, Shadowy Lady in the crease, Carbon to line. Or Seedy Pearl w/ Swish on the lid.
    * Vanilla as a base, w/ Sketch in the crease & Swish or another pink on the lower lid. Sometimes for a funky look, I'll wear Electra w/ Sketch in the crease.
    * Mac Qaud: Crystal, Steamy, Idol Eyes, Swish
    * Orange Tangent w/ Swish on outer >.
    * Tilt & Swish.
    * Online MA rec: Scene on lid, Tilt in crease, Phloof to highlight.
    * Trax on my outer > w/ Swish on the lid...Haux in the crease.
    * Swish looks AWESOME w/ Woodwinked, or w/ Aquadesiac or Steamy.
    * Violet on lid, Swish in crease blended well.
    * Sunsplosion all over lid w/ Swish over that.
    * Orange Tangent w/ Swish on outer > &... WOAH!
    * My "Luau" eye: Swish inner corner, Samoa Silk in the middle, Guacamole outer corner.
    * Cranberry-pair w/ Swish, Bronze, Patina, Paradisco.
    * Swish on inner coner, Shimmermoss on lid, Black Tied to deepen crease. Sunbasque.
    * Vex all over, Swish on inner 1/2 of lid, Guacamole on outer 1/2 of lid & into outer crease, Parrot along lower lash line.
    * Sprout & Swish mixed together somehow on lid worked well into crease.
    * Electric Eel w/ Tilt, Juxt, Tempting, Swish/Hepcat, Sushi Flower or Chrome Yellow.
    * Cranberry w/ Swish & Bronze to line..gorgeous.
    * I like - Shroom as a wash, Girlie on lid blended up, Swish in crease blended up.
    * Tilt on top of a pink base. I like it w/ a whitish base (Mylar) & matched w/ Swish.
    * Pixel Paint as base, Vex as wash, Swish in inner corners & to line the bottom, Shale in crease, Phone Number, Whirl l/l, Pink Aura l/s.
    * Motif as wash, Swish on lid, Sushi Flower in crease & outer >, Pink Freeze in inner corner & Luna CCB to highlight!
    * Swish to the inner half of lids (add a dab of shimmery off-white e/s to inner corners, to tone down the pink), Parfait Amour to the outer half of lids, outer crease, outer corners, & lower lash line, Icon Eyes to line.You could also apply Parfait Amour all around the eye & apply Swish along the upper lash line/along the edge of the eyeliner line if you apply eyeliner there). If you want to create a more smoky look w/ them both (as they're both quite pastelly), apply an eye shadow like Shadowy Lady to the outer crease of eye & lower lash line (& still apply Parfait Amour & Swish as in the steps above).
    * Canton Candy Paint on lid, but not blended up into the brow bone, Naked Lunch (w/ MAC #242 brush) on entire lower lid, Print w/ #217 on the outer half of my lower lid, so the Naked Lunch peeked through the inner corner of my eye. Lightly layer more Naked Lunch softly on top of the Print. Swish applied w/ a windshield wiper motion w/ #217 brush. I applied it right above the Naked Lunch & Print eye shadow in the crease, but didn't go all the way up to the brow bone. Phloof! to highlight inner corner of my eye & to highlight my brow bone. Phone Number to line.
    * He used Electric Eel to line, Gleam to highlight & Swish to contour. The effect was surprising subtle. The combo gave more spice then just neutrals but it still looked definately subtle & natural.
    * Swish on lid, Hepcat in crease, Contrast at outer >.
    * Swish all over the lid from lash line to brow bone & Satin Taupe (yes Satin Taupe--even though it sounds like it doesn't go) from lash line to above crease...gorgeous!
    * Swish w/ Blackberry.
    * Sleepy all over, Swish in the crease & blended out, Pink Opal on the brow bone.
    * Bitter w/ Crème de Violet or Swish.
    * Juiced goes well w/:Bronze, Amber Lights, Nylon, Sketch, Ricepaper, Creme de Violet, Pink Venus, Swish, Sweet Lust.
    * Swish w/ Surreal (drama) or Venus (bit more low-key).
    * Cranberry w/ Swish w/ Bronze to line. Gorgeous.
    * Swish all over lid, Print from lash/ine to above crease blended, Contrast to line the top lashes, Black Tied in crease.
    * Bitter on lid, Swish in crease.
    * White Frost or Forgery, Swish & Parfait Amour in crease. Electra to line lower lid, Ola Viola to line upper lid.
    * Swish w/ Hepcat.
    * Shroom as a wash, Girlie on lid blended up, Swish in crease blended up
    * Tilt on top of a pink base. You will love the look. I like it w/ a whitish base (Mylar) & matched w/ pink. (Swish.)
    * Sketch w/ Swish.
    * Stilife Paint on the lid, Swish blended on top into the crease, White Frost on the brow bone & inner corner of the lid, w/ Phone Number to line. 47. Swish inner corner, Star Violet on lid, Sketch in outer corner & crease, Almond Icing to highlight, Macroviolet fluidline to line.
    * Swish on center of lid, Goldmine on inner & outer corner w/ 242, Coppering in crease w/ 217, Flammable Paint w/ Cranberry to line, Pinch O Peach Blush.
    * Swish in lid, Hepcat in crease, Pink Freeze on brow bone.
    * Shale - pair w/: Trax, Mystery, Star Violet, Cranberry, Vex, Hepcat, Swish, Nocturnelle, Satin Taupe.
    * Swish on inner corner, Hepcat on center of lid, Beauty Marked on outer lid/crease.

hdh

Ich (Ausgangsmaterial: dunkelbraune Augen, blonde Haare) trage den Swish gerne mit dem Naked Lunch auf dem Lid und Swish als Wash. Oder - etwas farbintensiver - Swish auf dem Lid und Sketch oder Nocturnelle als Wash. Das sieht recht nett aus. Hübsch ist er auch mit dem Jest oder ganz dunkel mit dem Beauty Marked.

Anzeige
    Ich kombiniere meinen Swich gerne mit dem Gleam oder Pink Venus oder White Frost. Schön sieht er auch aus mit Going Bananas und Rite of Spring aus dem Danse Look.
    Tempora mutantur.