Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: acne scars...

Standard acne scars...

Anzeige
    Hallo Bobby!

thanks for taking the time to answer our questions here [img]/forum/smile.gif[/img]
    first of all I would like to thank you for your teenage beauty book. I loved it and it is a great read (of course all the tips and hints in it are great!!!) even though I'm a bit past my teenage years, I loved the book and especially what you write about big noses (I got one of them, too...)
    But here my question: from my teenage days I have kept quite a few acne scars and I am looking for a way of covering them up. My skin tone is very fair and my hair black and whenever I use camouflage make-up it makes me look like a doll. Are there any special tricks how to cover up acne scars without looking heavily painted?
    Thanks for your wonderfull books and products.
    Bye,
    Akasha

Anzeige
    I suggest you wear some coverage so your face looks better and you don't feel self-conscious. Before applying makeup, smooth a lightweight, creamy moisturizer to your face like Face Lotion to even out your skin. To cover spots and blemishes effectively, apply foundation (try Foundation Stick)in your skin-tone-correct shade to the area. A tip of mine: use the Concealer Brush to get the most precise application. Press a little Face Powder on top with a velour puff to set foundation and repeat until the area is well-hidden.