Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Mal ein anderes Make up...

Standard Mal ein anderes Make up...

Anzeige
    Hi Bobbi,

erst mal finde ich es ganz toll, daß Du uns hier für unsere Fragen zur Verfügung stehst. [img]/forum/smile.gif[/img]

Natürlich habe ich auch eine Frage. Ich schminke mich immer nur sehr dezent, also Make up, schwarzes Mascara, brauner Lidschatten und Lipgloss oder brauner Lippenstift. Jetzt würde ich aber gern mal ein etwas auffälligeres Make up tragen. Hast Du dafür irgendwelche Tips (bezüglich Farben und Produkten)? Ich habe übrigens einen mittelbraunen Teint, schwarze Wimpern und Augenbrauen, dunkelbraune Augen und Haare.

Vielen Dank schon für Deine Antwort. [img]/forum/smile.gif[/img]
    Piper

PS: Natürlich auch vielen Dank an Alexandra und Britta!! [img]/forum/biggrin.gif[/img]

Translation by Britta:

Hi Bobbi,

first of all, I really appreciate the fact that you are taking the time to answer our questions!

Of course I have a question for you as well.

I like to use makeup sparingly, foundation, mascara, brown eyeshadow and lipgloss and brown lipstick only.

Now I would like to change to some more "noticeable" colors. Do you have any recommendations for me as far as products and colors are concerned?

I have medium colored skin, black lashes and brows, dark brown eyes and hair.

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Piper

Anzeige
    Hi Piper-
    Try experimenting with slightly darker shades of eye shadow and lip color--the key is to keep it soft and to find what works best for you (you don't want to make too drastic a change). Consider switching to a darker or brighter lip color (I love ColorOptions Mattestain in Fierce) and tone it down by layering a sheer lip gloss over it. Or, if you prefer, do a pale, shimmer lip and play up the eyes. Sweep a medium- toned shadow like Slate from the lash line to just above the lid crease. Use a darker shade (try Sapphire)to trace the lashes and follow with Thickening Mascara in Black. Remember, when accenutating the eyes, avoid a heavy lip and vice versa when playing up your lips.