Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Brown eyes, blush and lipgloss

Standard Brown eyes, blush and lipgloss

Anzeige
    Hi, Bobbi! I am a big fan of your products, and I especially love the shimmer wash eyeshadows, cream blush sticks, and loose powder. I have light brown eyes, medium brown hair, and a fair, yellowish complexion. I was wondering what eyeshadows you would recommend to really bring out my eyes, and what color of the cream blush sticks you think would be most flattering.

Also, I understand that you will be releasing cream lipglosses in the Winter and was wondering whether they will have the sponge-tip applicator, and whether the colors will be the same or similar to the glosses already in the Essentials collection. Thanks so much for your responses--it is a thrill to chat with you, as I admire your work greatly!

Anzeige
    Hi Sharon-

For your eyes, I recommend warm colors like Bone and Rose Gold Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow for a clean, modern look. For blush, stick to soft shades to brighten up your face (try Cream Blush Stick in Pale Pink).

I am very excited about my new Cream Lip Glosses. The ten new shades will have a soft, plush angled applicator to give lips a smooth, even finish.