Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Tagesmakeup

Standard Tagesmakeup

Anzeige
    Hallo Bobbi,

ich hätte gerne einen Tip für ein Tagesmakeup. Ich habe einen dunklen kurzen Bob, ganz helle feine Haut, rundes Gesicht, kleine grünblaue Augen und üppige Lippen. Ich habe noch eine Frage bezüglich der Cremes. Kann man die Face Lotion jeden Tag benutzen oder ist sie als Kur gedacht. Ich habe Mischhaut. Morgens nehme ich die Spf 15 Lotion und abends die Hydrating Face Cream. Mit der Face Lotion weiß ich nie so recht wie ich die nehme..

Vielen Dank für Deine Beratung

Danke an die Übersetzer

Andrea

Translation for Bobbi by Britta:

Hi Bobbi,

I would like some recommendations for a day look. I have a short, dark bob hair cut, light skin, a round face, small green-blue eyes and full lips.

I also have another question regarding the skin cremes. Is the Face Lotion for daily use or intended as a treatment? I have combination skin. In the mornings I use the SPF 15 Lotion, and in the evenings the hydrating face cream. I never know how to use the face lotion...

Thank you for your Advice.
    Andrea

[Diese Nachricht wurde von Britta am 13-11-2000 editiert.]

Andrea asks:
    (Translation by Alexandra):

Hello Bobbi,
    I would need your advice on what makeup to wear for a good everyday look. My haircut is a short bob, I have very fair, thin skin and a round-shaped face, small greenish-blue eyes and fluffy lips.

Further, I have another question regarding your skincremes. Is the face lotion to be used daily or is it meant to be a kind of a treatment over a couple of weeks? My skin is tendentially oily. I use the SPF 15 Lotion in the morning and the Hydrating Face Cream in the evening but I'm not really sure on how to use the Face Lotion...

Many thanks for your advice
    Andrea

Anzeige
    Hi Andrea-

Five minutes is all you need for a pulled-together, polished look. If you already have a skin-tone correct concealer, foundation and powder, all you need is a touch of color and you’re ready to go. Sweep a light color such as Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Lilac over your eyes to open them up and follow with Thickening Mascara in Black. Apply a soft blush, like Sand Pink high on your cheeks toward your hairline. Finish with a slick of lip gloss in a natural shade like Petal and you’re done!

You also mentioned Face Lotion--it's a lightweight, moisturizing lotion that works with most skin types to hydrate and prime your skin. Apply it morning and night over clean skin. And, if you plan to go outdoors, be sure to follow with sunscreen.