Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Makeup für Mama

Standard Makeup für Mama

Anzeige
    Hi Bobbi,

as a mother of a young, male toddler I don´t have spare time to spend in front of the mirror (you probably know how that is, having three sons yourself!). I have chin-length hair (I´m a brunette) and I wear frameless glasses (shortsighted). Could you please give me some ideas for a fool-proof makeup? I´d appreciate it!

Thank you,

Petra

Anzeige
    Hi Petra-

I believe makeup should always be easy, especially for mothers like you and me. If you start with a very simple routine, you can quickly enhance your looks with just a few, mistake-proof steps. Start with concealer (one shade lighter than your foundation); apply where needed, and set with Face Powder. Next, apply foundation in your skin-tone-correct shade to even out your complexion, and set with the same powder. On eyes, use a light shade like Shell over the entire lid. To line your eyes, use the Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush to apply a dark shadow shade like Mahogany. Sweep lashes with Defining Mascara in Black to finish. On cheeks, nothing makes a woman look prettier than a pop of blush; smile and brush color (try Soft Pink) directly on the apples of your cheeks. Blend downward and backward for the most natural effect. On lips, apply SPF 15 Lip Shine in Blush and you'll be all set.