Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Gesichtskontur

Standard Gesichtskontur

Anzeige
    Liebe Bobbi Brown,
    ich habe ein helles und großflächiges Gesicht. Die Visagistin bei meiner Kosmetikerin meinte jetzt, ich solle statt Rouge lieber gebräunten Puder zum Konturieren verwenden. Das Ergebnis war auch nicht schlecht (viel ausdrucksvoller, als wenn ich mich selbst schminke), aber für meinen Geschmack viel zu dunkel und zu braun. Könnten Sie mir bitte Tips geben, wie ich auch bei meiner hellen Haut (dunkelbraunen Haaren mit hellen Glanzlichtern)Kontur ins Gesicht bekommen, ohne überschminkt auszusehen? Ich bevorzuge nämlich eher einen kühl-neutralen und transparenten Look.
    Vielen herzlichen Dank ... Erin

Translation for Bobbi by Britta:

Dear Bobbi Brown,
    I have light skin and a wide-shaped face. The MA at my esthetician´s office recommended using Bronzing/brown powder instead of blush. The result wasn´t bad (more effective then when I put on makeup) but too dark and too brownish for my taste.

Could you please give me some suggestions how I can contour my face (light skin, dark brown hair with some highlights) without looking overdone? I prefer a cool-neutral and transparent look.

Thank you very much,
    Erin

[Diese Nachricht wurde von Britta am 14-11-2000 editiert.]

Anzeige
    Hi Erin-

First of all, you can't change the shape of your face with makeup--it's impossible. All you need is to look at your positive qualities and focus on them. For an instant boost, sweep a sheer layer of Bronzing Powder over the parts of your face the sun would naturally hit: the apples of your cheeks, your forehead, down the line of your nose, and your neck (if needed, to avoid an obvious makeup line). Add a touch of pink or rosy blush (try Soft Pink Blush), Mauve SPF 15 Lip Shine, and you’ll have the ultimate natural glow!