Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Makeup colors for fair skin, dark eyes/hair, please?

Standard Makeup colors for fair skin, dark eyes/hair, please?

Anzeige
    Hello Ms. Brown,
    I am interested in makeup color recommendations for my coloring: fair skin, dark brown eyes (no flecks, almost black in color) and same-colored hair. I like a soft, natural but polished look. I only wear red and other strong lip colors on special occasions though, because my coloring is so high-contrast. I rely on lipstick and blush to add color to my face, and I need eyeliner and mascara to define my small, almond-shaped eyes. I would love any recommendations from your line.

Thanks so much,
    Lila

Anzeige
    Hi Lila-

It would be my choice to focus on your eyes by adding a touch of shimmer. Start by sweeping a highlighter shade like White Eye Shadow over the entire lid with the Shader Brush. Then, dust on a medium-toned shadow like Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Fawn from the lash line to just above the lid crease. For added definition, trace eyes with a dark color like Mahogany and finish with a coat of mascara on the lashes. On cheeks, apply a soft blush, like Rose to the apples of your cheeks, blending back toward the hairline. And don't forget to give lips a pop of color with ColorOptions Liplacquer in Baby Pink for a fun, flattering look.