Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: Skincare, Makeup

Standard Skincare, Makeup

Anzeige
    Hello Bobbi,

I have a question for you as well. I am still looking for the ultimate skincare as well as for the perfect everyday makeup.

I have a fair, clear complexion with reddish-blue undertones. My skin is dry, often tender only my forehead gets a little shiny during the day. The skin on my nose is always flaky, which doesn't look good when I wear foundation. Right now I use your exfoliating face wash (twice a week) and your intensified moisture cream at night.

Also, I am looking for a perfect everyday look. There are so many pretty colors out there, it's hard to choose the right ones.
    I have amber-green eyes (no kidding, the color of my eyes is hard to describe, they have golden and greenish pigments in it).
    I have dark brown hair, dark, thin eyebrows, and a pretty shaped mouth. What colors would you recommend to make me look fresh?
    How can I play the look up in the evening without looking completely overdone?

Thank you so much in advance! I look forward to hearing from you.
    Have a great day
    Alexandra

Hi Alexandra-

It sounds like you're off to a good start. I recommend rounding off your skin care routine with a creamy cleanser (try Face Cleanser) to reduce the flakiness. If your skin is still feeling dry, try Intensified Moisture Mask once a week to give your skin an instant boost of moisture.

With the holidays right around the corner, this is a great time to play with a new look. Add something unexpected this season like a hint of sparkle, a matte red lipstick, colored mascara. For instant *******, sweep my new Shimmer Chalk in Beige over your lids—it glides on smoothly to create brilliant, shimmering color. To thicken and elongate your lashes, apply two coats of Thickening Mascara in Henna (plus: it also instantly brightens and illuminates your eyes). Keep cheeks soft: Dust Rose Blush over the apples for that “just-pinched” look. On lips, apply Lip Shimmer in Garnet and line with Red Lip Pencil. (For a finishing touch, polish your nails with a deep red or burgundy shade like Nail Wash in Wine).

Hi Bobbi,

thank you -- that sounds great. I never really dared wearing red on my lips, I always used brownish pinks and mauve tones.

But I'll definitely give it a try.

Warmest regards,
    Alexandra

Hello Bobbi,

you mentioned the sparkledust in your answer to my question. What color of the SD would you recommend for me?

Thank you!
    Alexandra

Anzeige
    Hi Alexandra-

Platinum or Ice Pink Sparkledust are great all-over shades that'll compliment any look.