Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: looking for makeup

Standard looking for makeup

Anzeige
    Hi bobbi!I'm very glad to have a chance to get to know all your fantastic tips for make up!Here's my question:my hair's light blonde,my eyes are green.I'm pale, and all sorts of make up aren't longlasting on my face.Have you any suggestions,how to style and what to use???I'm not sure,and apperantly
    desperate.Thanks for your help,and the best greetings,Betzy

Anzeige
    Hi Betzy-

I always tell women that the key to getting your makeup to last for hours is powder. Using Face Powder will help your makeup stay locked in place and keep it from evaporating too quickly. On skin, apply foundation in your skin-tone-correct shade to even out your complexion and set with Pale Yellow Face Powder. For long lasting eyes, begin by applying Eye Cream to the under eye area only--any extra moisture on the eyelid will cause the shadow to crease. After that, use a velour puff to press powder onto your entire eyelid and then sweep Eye Shadow (try Rose Gold, one of my favorite new Shimmer Wash Eye Shadows for fall) over top from the lash line to the crease of the lid. Brush lashes with Lash Lustre Waterproof Mascara to finish. For lips, the best way to achieve long wear is to create an adhering surface on which to apply lip color. Start by filling in the entire lip using a neutral Lip Pencil (try Natural) and then apply Shimmer Lip Gloss in Rose Sugar on top. And, when the lipstick does begin to fade, it will still leave a pretty stain on the lips.