Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: coverage

Standard coverage

Anzeige
    Hi Bobbi!

When I use foundation I want it to give me good coverage without looking painted, but I never seem to get it. I have quite oily skin, which makes foundation disappear very easily... Most of the time the foundations seems to disappear. Would you recommend liquid foundations or powder foundations? And what way of applying gives most coverage? A brush, a sponge, a wet sponge or using one's own fingers?
    Can you tell me which products from your own line are right for me?
    Thanx for your advice.
    Akasha

Anzeige
    Hi Akasha-
    My guess is that your dissatisfied with your foundation for two reasons. First, I suspect that the products you're using have a pink base, which can look very mask-like. Unlike other cosmetic companies' products, my foundations, concealers and powders are yellow-based, the natural undertone found in all women's skin. The second reason is that you're choosing the wrong foundation formula for your skin type. For oily skin, I always recommend Oil-Free Foundation--the creamy formula will give your skin a natural, long-lasting matte finish. Use your fingertips or a makeup sponge to apply foundation over your entire face or just to certain spots to even out your skin. To finish, set foundation with a dusting of Pale Yellow Face Powder.