Seite 2 von 5 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 11 bis 20 von 46

Thema: tokyomilk

Anzeige
    die düfte gibt es jetzt bei beautyforyou
    Ich bin Leben,das leben will,inmitten von Leben,das leben will.

Albert Schweizer

ja!! was ein glück!! let em eat cake ist so ganz MEIN beuteschema . der mit honig alledings auch...
    kennt inzwischen jemand die düfte und hat sie probiert????
    Liebe Grüsse

Mimi

sind das EDP's oder EdT's?

Der "Let them eat cake" liest sich ein bisschen wie mein heißgeliebtes "Fleur de Canne á Sucre". Ich bin auf Berichte gespannt. Ich steht ja auf Honig und Süßes und hach....die lesen sich toll.

Und ich lese LINDENBLÜTEN

gibt es jemanden der die düfte getestet hatt???

Albert Schweizer

Kann inzwischen jemand berichten?

Jetzt meldet euch doch mal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Einer muss doch die Düfte schon getestet oder gekauft haben. Da wahrscheinlich einer schon wieder abverkauft ist, die No. 6 Dead ***y , der hätte mich am meisten interessiert. Oder seh nur ich den nicht mehr? Wollte schon Proben bestellen, ist aber i.M. völlig sinnlos, da ich schon Wochen weder was rieche noch was schmecke :-(.

VG

Maria

push

Albert Schweizer

Ich nerve auch mal

Anzeige
    Ich finde das Design&Konzept auch schön, aber die Reviews auf MakeupAlley klingen nicht so prall

~Tokyomilk French Kiss
    Don't be seduced by the hype and cute packaging, this is pure kaka.
    Like being frenched by a man with strong liquor breath - disgusting!
    The notes: mandarin, tuberose, gardenia, and vetiver.
    All are harsh and do not blend well together. It was like shoving shards of glass up my nose! A truly painful experience. Please do not wear this!!!
    ~TokyoMilk Lapsong Su Chong
    This was an aqueous floral fragrance that I really enjoyed, but probably not enough to purchase. None of the mentioned notes stand out individually. Unfortunately, I've only had lapsong su chong tea once. I think I can see a similarity, but I may be wrong. Notes, per The Perfumed Court: winter moss, asuka rose, sandalwood and black currant. If you like L'Eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake, you would probably like this.
    ~TokyoMilk Waltz
    This line of perfume is from the creators of Lollia skincare and fragrance products. I'm assuming they created this line to be fun and a bit unique, well this scent from the line is unfortunately quite disappointing. Waltz is very sharp and really green right from the beginning, but then begins to develop into a candy rose. The notes are rose, linden buds, which are supposed to be a bit citrusy and I do not detect citrus notes in here, wisteria, which might explain the freshness, but then there's musk in here and the musk ruins everything, basically the whole perfume's concept. I was under the impression this would be a light fragrance, but it quickly became a typical sweet mass produced musk you could buy at your local drugstore.
    "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appriciate when they are right . You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes things fall apart so better things can fall together."

[center]~*Marilyn Monroe*~[/center]