Hallo ihr Lieben,

beim Stöbern bin ich auf zwei sehr interessante Beiträge gestossen, in denen kommende (*stöhn* schon wieder warten) tolle Sachen beschrieben werden. So die MAC Peacnik Kollektion und z.b. einen neuen concealer und eine "studio tech foundation"

Ich kopier das mal hier rein, damit das alle lesen können, weil für den Besuch der makeupalley (quelle) ein account nötig ist.

LG an alle
Susa

A fabulous MAC PEACENIK post courtesy of Ouisch!!....
The next launch is Peacenik. I don't have *all* the colour descriptions, but I do have *most* of them,
sitting right here at my computer desk, so I'll give the best descriptions I've got!
Okay, let's start with the eyes. There's a new EYESHADOW called 'Parsley Sage' (Satin) that's a sheer,
matte pale celery-green. Very soft and pretty.
Next we have the eye KOHLS, 'Rosemary & Thyme' and 'Dig it!'. 'Dig it!' is a shimmery silvery taupe,
and Rosemary & Thyme is a metallic golden spring green. I adore these, I'm a total Kohl freak.
Next we have PAINTS, 2 of them. The first is called 'Untitled', an almost matte pale flesh colour. This is a
great base for those who think Stilife is too shimmery. The other one is 'Snapshot', an almost matte
greyed-olive brown.
Cheeks next, we've got two new CHEEKHUES, 'Balthusphere' and 'Braque n' Roll'. 'Balthusphere' is a
pale, softly shimmering beige, and 'Braque n' Roll' is a creamy, glowy caramel, darker than the
'Balthusphere'.
There's a SHEER SHIMMER POWDER, called 'Norwegian Wood', that's a shimmery light silver taupe.
Now lips: there's three LIPSTICKS, and three LACQUERS. You'll be glad to know the lacquers now smell
like vanilla.
The lipsticks are: 'Tangerine Trees' (cream), a light, creamy orangey-peach, 'Peachstock' (cream), a pale
peach flesh, and 'Fabby' (frost), a light cool pink with a golden shimmer.
The Lacquers are: 'Rainbeau', a nice medium-tone cool lilac (slightly greyed) pink, 'Love-in', a
golden-shimmered nude beige, and 'Adobe Girl', a vibrant, creamy red-pink.
Viva Glam 4 comes out soon, It's so 'me' I can't stand it. It's true to say that when this Viva Glam
comes out, there will be a Viva Glam for everyone! It's like a cross between New York Apple and
Siren, with a bit of Odyssey thrown in. Absolutely goregeous.
Mix and Match...comes out in April...I don't have any colour details for you, but the launch is 10 Lip
Lacquers and 5 Lip Pencils.
I'll post more in a minute.
ouisch

Here's another post of hers w/ info on new concealors, cream-to-powder, etc. r/o
The Studio Tech Foundation sounds great! I was going to buy a new Studiofix but I think I'll wait for this stuff...
Studio Lights (March, tentatively) is sort of like YSL's Touche Eclat. It comes in three colours: Flushed, an orange-peach, Pinked, a soft, muted yellow-pink, and Mellowed, a pastel yellow. They come in a click-up dispensing brush.
Select Cover Up (March) is a beautiful, beautiful concealer. It's a liquid in a squeeze tube, and it has the most beautiful texture!! I just kept looking at my face, esp. my undereyes with this product on. It's luminous but not shimmery, and it sets to a transfer-resistant finish that doesn't rub off or crease. I tried it, and it's going to be *so* popular. They come in a great variety of MAC's colours (and in an NC25!!) with coloured correctors (mint, lilac, yellow, etc..) as well!
Fix + (March) is a spray-on make-up setting mist. It's lightly moisturizing, and leaves a moist look to the skin. I put it all over my arms, and the got that soft, moisturized sheen. The smell is sooo nice, a fresh, green piney smell. Yum.
We're getting a lash curler in April, I tried it, and it's every bit as nice as Shiseido's and Shu's. Nice soft pad, not too curved, little pressure is needed. Finally!
Studio Tech Foundation: This will blow your mind. A sealed Studiofix-style compact holds a pressed cream-to-powder foundation. It feels cool to apply to the skin (temperature-wise) and has this beautiful second-skin texture! It sets itself to a gorgeous, satiny finish. I've never tried VLWC, but I imagine it feels like this. The price is $30 CAN (less in the States) and comes in a great selection of MAC's colours, including an NC25. The sponge is a nice, smooth, sort of floppy texture that deposits just the right amout of colour to the skin.