Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 1 2 3
Ergebnis 21 bis 30 von 36

Thema: Suche/Biete Parfüms

Hybrid-Darstellung

Vorheriger Beitrag Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Nächster Beitrag
    Versace: The Dreamer

Der Duftklassiker ist 1996 von dem Parfümeur Jean-Pierre Béthouart kreiert worden. Ein Duft, der von einem sternenklaren Nachthimmel oder einer flimmernden Wüste träumen lässt.
    Ein Duft des Himmels und der Luft - The Dreamer ruft vielfältige Assoziationen wach: von einem sternenklaren Nachthimmel oder einer flimmernden Wüste. Träume wandeln sich und so wandelt sich auch der Duft. Die Duftnote ist eine glückliche Verbindung von anfänglich frischer Leichtigkeit und bleibender warmer Sinnlichkeit. In der Kopfnote verlocken wilde, aromatisch-frische Pflanzen wie Hollunder und Estragon. Im Herzen fasziniert ein maskuliner Einklang von Flachsbüten, Bernsteinlilie und Iriswurzel. Der Fond verströmt eine gefühlvolle Wärme durch Tabakblüten und Ambra.

Duftnote: orientalisch
    Kopfnote: Lilie, Wachholder
    Herznote: Iris
    Basisnote: Amber, Estragon, Tabak

"Nun ist "Dreamer" zwar kein Aphrodisiakum, aber es gelingt mir mit diesem Duft, eine entspannte, wohltuende Athmosphäre zuschaffen. Ein Duft, den das Gros der weiblichen Bevölkerung unseres Planeten als äußerst angenehm empfindet. Ich habe bisher keine Frau kennengelernt, die sich negativ über den Duft geäußert hat.
    Ein lieblicher Duft, der sehr angenehm zu tragen ist und auf keinen Fall aufdringlich ist.
    I have been asked by supervisor not to wear this fragrance, because she can't afford to keep changing her panties after lunch."
    "I slightly smell some Joop! homme in this one. Joop! is much sweeter, but I smell some sort of fruity sweetness in Dreamer that is a major turn on to my senses. It is also lighter than Joop."
    "One of the better long lasting scents available to man."
    It has sweetness to it, but it's not the fruity kind found in most fresh scents put out these days. This is a flowery, perfume-like aroma which might normally scare some guys (like me) off, but luckily is kept perfectly in check with the masculine basenotes creating a heady, ***y mixture. The balance here is perfect and The Dreamer pulls off what Versace Man couldn't. It's longevity is great."
    Geändert von OleHB (16.04.10 um 10:47:10 Uhr)

Serge Lutens: Santal Blanc

Es wird behauptet, sein Duft könne Blinden das Augenlicht zurückgeben... Das weiße Sandelholz ist das wertvollste aller Sandelhölzer. Es gedeiht in Indien. Seine Wurzeln wachsen tief in den Boden hinein und absorbieren dort die Nährstoffe für den lebenswichtigen Pflanzensaft. Aus dieser Substanz gewinnt man dann einen unvergleichlichen Duft...

Duftfamilie: Holzig, Orientalisch Holzig
    Duftkomposition: Sandelholz, Benzoe, Zimt, Iris

"Anyone who is looking for a manly payload of sandalwood this is bound for disappointment. There is sandalwood, sure, but it’s gentle and creamy and melts into the general woodsiness of the base. Santal Blanc is also missing that signature dark-fruit Lutens note, which is fine with me; in its place is fenugreek.
    Santal Blanc is fairly quiet and semi-gourmand – a faint sugar note in the opening, then a brief hint of something like mustard or cumin that fades quickly, and then the main body of the scent– mostly bark and woods, something milky, a light dusting of pepper – it’s a little weird, falling between dessert spices and a sandalwood box. It’s certainly subtle by Lutens standards, and oddly ***y. It’s a comfort scent par excellence, as well. It’s quite uni***"
    "This is a woody fragrance with the perfect combination of White Sandalwood spice. While it is not a light sandalwood it is easy to wear and not overpowering. The pepper note actually adds the right amount of umph which makes the scent very different and special. The fruits are very well balanced with the woody notes so the overall aroma is not at all too sweet."

Il Profumo / Il Profvmo - Chocolat Amère (classic Line)

Das herausragende Eau de Parfum Chocolat von Il Profvmo feiert in diesem Jahr einen runden Geburtstag. Seit zehn Jahren begeistert diese süßliche Duft mit einer Herznote aus Kakao und lieblicher Vanille nicht nur die absoluten Chocoholics, auch wahre Foody-Duft Fans kommen bei dieser außergewöhnlichen Kreation mit den fein ausbalancierten Aromen ganz auf ihre Kosten…

Silvana Casoli's Parfums, Aromatherapeutin und Kosmetologin der Marke Il Profvmo, sind für Damen und Herren gleichermaßen geeignet.

Geruchstest haben bewiesen, dass Männer den zartherben Duft von Bitterschokolade bevorzugen. Chocolat Amere ist eine würzige Duftschöpfung mit den aromatischen Duftnoten von Galbanum, Muskat und Ingwer. Sandelholz und ein wenig Weihrauch verleihen dieser Duftkreation von Il Profumo einen leicht maskulinen Charakter. Das gewagte und kräftige Herz aus Blüten in einer Umarmung mit gemahlenen Kakaobohnen machen diesen Duft so außergewöhnlich und speziell mit all seinen geruchlichen Kontrasten.

Das gewagte und kräftige Herz aus Blüten in einer Umarmung mit gemahlenen Kakaobohnen machen den Duft Il Profumo Chocolat Amere so außergewöhnlich und speziell mit all seinen geruchlichen Kontrasten.

Kopfnote: Galbanum, Muskat, Ingwer
    Herznote: Jasmin, Rose, Kakao
    Basisnote: Weihrauch, Sandelholz

Duftfamilie: Würzig
    Charakter: Männlich, herb

"a very interesting original note, not edible but dry and animalic with a dirty note that fits well. It's again based on salycilates (amyl) with a soft honey note. The galbanum + nutmeg brings a daring twist to that fragrance"
    "My first interaction with Chocolat Amere by Il Profumo was before I knew it was designed for men, and I found it an interesting, warm scent perfect for fall. I pictured myself adorned in a chestnut cashmere wrap sweater, slim, tailored pants and stiletto boots, carrying a pumpkin flavored latte with loads of shopping bags and contemplating my holiday plans. When Mr. TMH caught whiff, he conjured images of bulky sweaters, hair that smells of burning leaves and fresh air, jeans, hot cocoa, college football and bonfires. Despite the opposing details, the male and female imaginations arrive at the same destination.
    Considering the composition of this fragrance, "bitter" encompasses its charms exactly. This is chocolate that is not quite sure it wants to be chocolate. Moody and elusive, it gets up and walks away just when you are within its grasp. The notes that predominate are the luscious woods and spices and the come-hither galbanum. The dark chocolate soon introduces itself as well as a mysterious floral note. Upon drying, the galbanum gloriously shines through. The deep, dark chocolate intermittently pops out - although not for long - through the remainder of wear accompanying piquant nutmeg, earthy sandalwood and meditative incense."
    "Chocolat Amere is a deep, dark, semi sweet chocolate that really grabs one's attention. Resinous woods add complexity and stop this from being too foody. This has a good longevity, 5-6 hrs, and a decent sillage. This is definitely for after-dark use."

Es gibt drei chocolat-Düfte von Il Profumo - wobei dieser hier am ehesten herbe/männlich ist - wobei ich finde, das er auch von Frauen gut getragen werden kann.
    Geändert von OleHB (21.04.10 um 13:30:40 Uhr)

Mazzolari - Lui

Die verführerische Komponente bekommt er durch das Patchouli aus Indonesien. Unterstützt von feinstem Sandelholz und texanischer Zeder. Ein wenig überraschen die Noten des Fonds. Eine Ahnung Vetiver, Gewürze und der Hauch von ein paar Blüten getragen auf einer ambrierten Basis.

Mazzolari Lui ist ein starker, lebendiger und unangepasster Duft. Mit Patchouli, Vetiver und Ledernoten zeigt er seine rauhe Tiefe. Feines Sandelholz und texanisches Cedar geben ihm dennoch eine sehr verführerische Note.

Kopfnote: animalische Noten
    Herznote: Sandelholz, Zedernholz, Leder
    Basisnote: Vetiver, Gewürze, florale Noten, Ambra

"Lui is supposedly a masculine fragrance. Not for the faint of heart, that's for sure. The impression from the very first note to the drydown is of a dark and earthy scent. The woods aren't dry. The sweetness is kept in check by the spices.
    The earthiness has reminded my husband of JAR's Shadow. I'm not sure if the two are comparable, but I sort of know what he's talking about. The darkness of the wood and the spicy depth of Lui do have something in common with Shadow, but it's sweeter which makes it more wearable for women. Or, at least, for me. I loved it on my husband as well as on myself. It has a lot of presence and gives an aura of confidence. The patchouli here is ***y, not a head shop scent. It's strong and would probably not appeal to those who only go for subtle. The lasting power is as impressive as the strength"
    "“Blockbuster” doesn’t do this scent justice. “Ballbuster” is more like it. Mazzolari Lui is a sock in the jaw, delivered effortlessly by a guy sporting dark sunglasses and two days’ worth of carefully cultivated stubble. It’s muscular leather, bold woods, tobacco, and a hint of smoke, all swirling around a core of blazing, animalic patchouli strong enough to put hair on Fabio’s chest. Even the powdery woods in the drydown have external genitalia. With all of its steroids and testosterone, Mazzolari Lui out-Antaeuses Antaeus, knees Bois du Portugal in the nuts, and eats Parfum d’Habit for breakfast. It’s not the animalic brew of civet, castoreum, and costus root you’ll find in Muscs Koublaï Khän either: it’s nowhere near that “pretty” or seductive. Nor is it as stark and dry as Yatagan, even if it’s just as bold. No, this one is very much its own animal, and that animal is male."
    "Lui has a fair bit of patchouli, sandalwood and above all a strong base of amber. If I had to compare it to another niche frag I'd say it's a warmer, less herbal version of Parfum d'Habit. But it almost seems like Givenchy Gentleman, minus the civet and dressed up. If GG is a bong smoking hippie, this is his refined brother who wears bespoke suits and goes to black tie events. It took me a couple wearings to "get it," but I'm glad I stuck with it."
    "Potent and animalic, raw and dry, Mazzolari Lui is a rare one. Its robust opening is an aromatic hammer to the head…a potent brew. To my nose Lui is strongly centered around patchouli – a rich full, dark, even resinous patchouli accord…nearing animalic. The patchouli is supported by woods, vetiver, spices, and ambergris, with the ambergris being the dominant of the support group. This particular ambergris is not the sweet, golden version; this one is dry, resinous, and extremely masculine. Others mentioned leather, but I don’t get very much leather. Lui is powerful and raw, and I find the musk providing a strong animalism. I even get a sort of fecal note sporadically rippling through the middle accord. The sillage at first is strong but after a while it regulates itself to the point where it might not have as much sillage as I would like. Longevity is no problem in that Lui seems to last forever as a rich, intriguing skin scent."
    "A beautiful dark young man, big-shouldered and athletic, looking charmingly out of place in his tailored Italian suit. He tucks his hair behind his ear absently and you notice that he has mandalas on his palms. This is about patchouli--big, earthy patchouli that would follow you home still talking about forests and the rich earth of its mother's garden after a rainfall--were it not bounded by the slight formality of leather and spice. "

Caron: Pour un Homme

„Pour un Homme“ zählt zu den großen Düften der klassischen Herrenparfümerie. Seine Kopfnote ist von provenzalischer Lavendelessenz geprägt, während die Herznote von Weihrauch, Benzoe und dem der Myrrhe verwandten Opoponax dominiert ist. In der Basisnote kommen Zedernholz, Vanille, Ambra, Moschus und Sandelholz zum Ausdruck.
    Originell mit zeitloser Raffinesse verbinden sich die unnachahmlichen Akkorde von feinsten Lavendelnoten, Ambra und Vanille und kennzeichnen am besten die Sprache dieses Klassikers. Pour un Homme von Caron ist wie ein Freund, der Souveränität und Charme ausstrahlt.

Kopfnote: Bergamotte, Lavendel, Rosmarin, Zitrone
    Herznote: Rose, Rosenholz, Salbei, Zederholz
    Basisnote: Moos, Moschus, Tonka, Vanille

"In my experience lavender fragrances fall into two broad groups. 'Mix lavender' with aromatic herbs, sharp citrus, and green notes, and you’ll get a brisk, astringent accord. Serge Lutens’s Gris Clair is a good example. 'Blend lavender' with sweet citrus, vanilla, amber, and/or animalic musks, and the resulting accord will be warm and comforting. Caron Pour un Homme take the latter approach, and do it exceptionally well. Caron Pour un Homme’s lavender rests on a base of sweet, powdery amber and creamy woods.
    While it’s reasonably potent, Caron Pour un Homme wears fairly close to the body. As lavender is a volatile note, the scent changes gears after two hours or so, when it begins to dry down to its luxuriously cushioned vanilla and wood base. The overall effect is comfortable, yet sophisticated, and very, very easy to live with. If you’re looking for a soft, fuzzy take on lavender, Caron Pour un Homme is a must-try fragrance."
    "It's a real morpher - it starts with an almost medicinal blast of lavender, but that quickly fades into a vanillic warm amber base with a bit of lavender floating on top."
    "Caron's Pour un Homme is one of my most beloved classics. It feels so modern you can't understand it was created more than half a century ago! I guess this was the first fragrance to combine the sharp astringent qualities of lavender with smooth and powdery bourbon vanilla. The combination is of course brilliant and the sales of for instance Gaultier's Le Male is great proof of this. PuH is sweet, masculine, confidence-inducing, comforting and uplifting all at once."

Andy Tauer: Le Maroc pour elle EdP

Le Maroc pour elle aus der kleinen, aber feinen Schweizer Duftmanufaktur von Andy Tauer ist eine sehnsuchtsvoll-sonnige Hommage an Marokko.
    In einem olfaktorisch eingedampften Raum zwischen Orient und Okzident entfalten sich – Seite an Seite und kaum voneinander zu trennen – zwei intensiv duftende Blüten: im Morgentau verheißungsvoll-sinnlich blühende Rosen und nachtblühender weißer Jasmin. Die blumig-animalische Kopfnote wird in der Basis durch Zedernholz aus dem hohen Atlas abgefedert und mündet in der opulent erotischen, balsamischen Tiefe von Sandelholz und Patchouli - betörend, voller Wärme, erotisch, sinnlich, komplex und verführerisch. Ein moderner Orientale.

Duftnoten: Petitgrain, Lavendel, Mandarine, Rosen, Jasmin, Zedernholz, Sandelholz, Patchouli.

Kopfnote: Lavendel, zitrische Noten
    Herznote: Jasmin, Rose
    Basisnote: balsamische Noten, orientalische Hölzer, Zedernholz

"Very good ingredients, no particularly strong rose, a rather sweet amber base. Serge Noir is smokier and Ambre Sultan spicier, but this is the one for Bollywod fans."
    "The soft rose and lush jasmine come across as fresh and inviting throughout the life of the fragrance (sillage is good, and longevity is very good). The florals are dewy and alive, and I never tire of smelling them."
    "The petitgrain and lavender give the florals an edge that stops them from falling into the too sweet category. I can’t smell where the petitgrain ends and the mandarin starts, and can only describe the combination as a very engaging almost bitter orange."
    "The woods and patchouli provide an anchor for the florals without ever overpowering them, and every now and then a slight hint of chocolate peeks out to give the woods a subtle twist.
    Maroc has a lot of atmosphere and personality. Maroc has a rich, deep, full aspect of all the roses, spices, jasmine, patchouli, etc., that makes me imagine I've just arrived at some old, closed up spice shop in Tunisia."
    "It's more of an herbally rose than a super-sweet feminine rose, and so could be worn by either ***.
    I was a bit puzzled by it on first try, given that it had been described as a rose scent, which to my nose it's not. The rose sweetens the JASMINE, citruses and cedar, leaving a very sultry, indolic impression ... nothing like what we think of when we think of rose."

Ligne St. Barth: Les Alizes

Die Engländer nennen sie „tradewinds“, die Franzosen „Vents alizés“, und insbesondere Segler sind begeistert von den ebenso verlässlich wie konstant wehenden Passatwinden. Die insgesamt acht Parfums von Ligne St. Barth sind sämtlich karibischen Düften und Aromen gewidmet, darunter auch Les Alizés – ein herb-romantischer Duft, der von den typischen Herbstwinden in der Karibik inspiriert ist.
    Wie der Passatwind die Aromen der karibischen Inseln, transportiert Les Alizés zarte Blüten, untermalt von grünen Noten. Der Start ist frisch und klar: sanfte Zitrusnoten und kostbares Rosenholz. Im Zentrum ein zarter und dennoch strahlender Akkord aus weißen Blüten und frischen, grünen Noten mit dezent fruchtigen Untertönen. Ein Fond aus Amber und weichem Moschus gibt dem Duft Wärme.
    Die Kopfnote ist aufregend zitrus-frisch und gleichzeitig herb-romantisch. Verantwortlich dafür ist das kostbare Rosenholz. Die Herznote ist blumig-grün und leicht würzig, sie lässt den Wind der Karibik aufleben. Warme und erdige Noten aus Amber und Moschus veredeln den Duft.

Les Alizés ist wie ein feiner, kühlender Sommerregen; ein leichter, blütenfrischer Cocktail tropischer Aromen, der auf der Haut den zarten Duft einer frischen Dusche hinterlässt. Ausgewiesen als Uni***duft

Duftnoten: Zitrusnoten, Blüten, Rosenholz, Amber, Moschus

Guerlain: L'Instant Pour Homme

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme überrascht durch seine Kontraste. Der Duft entfaltet eine ungewohnte Mischung von Kälte und Feuer, von leidenschaftlicher Männlichkeit und diskreter Weiblichkeit. Den Auftakt bilden zauberhaft erfrischende Noten von Zitrone, Bergamotte und Sternanis, in die sich nach und nach die Wärme von Bitterkakao und Hibiskus und der betörende Wohlgeruch von Patschouli mischen.

Kopfnote: Bergamotte, Grapefruit, Petitgrain, Zitrone
    Herznote: Patchouli, Zitrusgewächse
    Basisnote: Amber, exotische Hölzer, Zeder

"Spicy woods, green notes, and a touch of sweet citrus dominate the opening of L'Instant pour Homme, with a warm, nutty heart accord developing in their wake. Spices - particularly nutmeg - and woods remain central to L'Instant's structure, and are bolstered by touches of powdery amber and vanilla."
    "L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme is one of the easiest fragrances. A "go to" for a day at the office, a job interview, etc. The sillage certainly isn't overpowering and I think it's unquestionably masculine and maintains its status as a fantastic gourmand without being synthetic."
    "If anyone asked me to pick the perfect masculine oriental fragrance, I'd pick L'Instant in an instant. It not only defines "oriental" in my mind, but it's the most beautiful example of a masculine oriental I've ever smelled. It's got the requisite sweet, caramellic amber basenotes, but has a great, rich lemony top note with a sort of dusty green and cinnamon-smelling heart."
    "The EdT is fresh and light, opens with citrus/grapefruit and anise and a discreet note of cocoa and slowly evolves to a pleasant vanilla drydown with a bitter note

Zitat Zitat von OleHB Beitrag anzeigen
    Andy Tauer: Le Maroc pour elle EdP
    Le Maroc pour elle aus der kleinen, aber feinen Schweizer Duftmanufaktur von Andy Tauer ist eine sehnsuchtsvoll-sonnige Hommage an Marokko.
    In einem olfaktorisch eingedampften Raum zwischen Orient und Okzident entfalten sich – Seite an Seite und kaum voneinander zu trennen – zwei intensiv duftende Blüten: im Morgentau verheißungsvoll-sinnlich blühende Rosen und nachtblühender weißer Jasmin. Die blumig-animalische Kopfnote wird in der Basis durch Zedernholz aus dem hohen Atlas abgefedert und mündet in der opulent erotischen, balsamischen Tiefe von Sandelholz und Patchouli - betörend, voller Wärme, erotisch, sinnlich, komplex und verführerisch. Ein moderner Orientale.
    Ich würde es ziemlich gut finden, wenn Du Deinen verkaufsfördernden Duftbeschreibungen zumindest mal eine Quelle hinzufügst.
    Geändert von vestiario (01.05.10 um 15:24:11 Uhr)
    ---------------------------------------------------

Das Duftarchiv ist auch bei facebook

Archiv für Duft & feine Essenzen

upsalla, bin ich da jemanden auf die Füsse getreten?
    Das sind natürlich Beschreibungen, die ich aus dem Internet aus verschiedenen Quellen zusammengesucht habe, nicht von mir. Inzwischen kann ich nicht mehr nachvollziehen, woher was kommt. Das sie nicht von mir kommen, hab ich durch
    Zitat
    auch versucht auszudrücken.
    und verkaufsfördernd finde ich eigentlich ... etwas ... naja unpassend als Ausdruck. Ich betreibe hier keinen Shop - und freue mich sogar mehr darüber, zu tauschen und weitere mir unbekannte Düfte zu erschnuppern, als etwas zu verkaufen.