Mazzolari: Musk EdT

Eine italienische Duftcreation von Mazzolari für die Liebhaberinnen von weissem, feinem Moschus.
Ein klarer und dennoch geheimnissvoller Duft. der eine fast unreale, kaum vorstellbare Harmonie ausstrahlt. Die anfängliche Würze entwickelt einen leichten, weichen Flausch, der die Magie des weissen Moschus in seinem Herzen verbirgt.
Mazzolari Musk - dieser klare und geheimnisvolle Duft verströmt eine fast unreale, kaum vorstellbare Harmonie. Die anfängliche Würze entwickelt einen leichten, weichen Flausch, der die Magie des weissen Moschus in seinem Herzen verbirgt.
Mazzolari’s Musk opens with a hint of barely-there spice before giving way to the carefree, light white musk in its heart and soul. As it warms with your skin, it soon reveals its fluffy, sweet nature, wrapping you in a cloud of puffy softness, sweet seduction and delicate guile. A standout among other clean musks, this one lasts forever, softening ever so gently. It’s the perfume equivalent of a soft cashmere sweater. Pure, white and just a touch of mystery.

Kopfnote: weißer Moschus, Gewürze, pudrige Noten

"It's a little sweet, a little powdery, fairly subtle but incredibly tenacious. Most white musks remind me of hospital antiseptic, but not this one. If you prefer animalic musks, Mazzolari's probably isn't going to be dirty enough for you. I'd call it more snuggly than ***y. I love it and plan to always keep a bottle around."
"First of all, I must say I am a die hard musk lover. This musk is a soft, breezy, spicy, ***y musk, but in a subtle way. What amazes me about this one, is how long it lasts! I also need to say, that this one is not soapy, or floral at all. Ranks up there with my top musk scents!"