Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: @ Britta / Astara

Standard @ Britta / Astara

Anzeige
    Hallo Britta,
    in einem Posting zum Thema "beautyspy" hattest Du die "flame" Maske von Astara erwähnt. Jetzt habe ich mal nachgeschaut und es gibt 4 Masken:
    blue flame - Reinigugnsmaske
    yellow flame - Feuchtigkeitsmaske
    green flame - Nährstoffmaske
    violett flame - Enzymmaske
    War es davon eine bestimmte Maske, von der Du soviel gutes gehört hast, oder die "flame" Serie allgemein ??? Viele Grüße ... Erin

Hallo Erin,

ich misch mich einfach mal frech ein [img]/forum/wink.gif[/img]

Die bekannteste der Astara-Masken ist die blue flame, die bei unreiner Haut helfen soll.
    Ich hab sie aber selbst noch nie versucht; würde auch nicht zu meinem Hauttyp passen.

Lieben Gruß
    Luna

... danke Luna ... Erin

Luna hat Recht, die Reinigungsmaske ist die, wo am meisten drüber gesprochen wird. Einige Freundinnen von mir haben aber auch die Enzymmaske und sind davon begeistert!

hdh :-)

Viele Grüße
    Britta

Hallo Britta,
    auch Dir danke !!! [img]/forum/wink.gif[/img]
    Ich glaube, ich werde mir davon mal eine Maske gönnen [img]/forum/smile.gif[/img]
    Viele liebe Grüße ... Erin

Klingt ja tatsächlich gut. Erin, Du wirst doch von Deinen Erfahrungen damit berichten, oder? [img]/forum/smile.gif[/img] Bin sehr neugierig.
    Viele Grüße
    Katja

Hallo Katja,
    ja klar, wenns soweit ist, werde ich das gerne machen. Im Momnet tendiere ich zu der "violet flame" Enzymmaske. Da die Maske aber leider DM 87,oo kostet, muß ich nochmal schauen, wo ich sie in meinem Beautybudget wegdrücken kann. Aber dann wirds losgehen. Viele Grüße ... Erin

Anzeige
    Hallo Erin,

hast du dir inzwischen eine Maske bestellt??
    Ich habe auf der Homepage von www.emakeup.com einen testbericht über die bekante blue flame gelesen und ihn dir mal hier reinkopiert.

Vielleicht ist er ja interessant für dich?

Lieben Gruß
    Luna

Reviewed by: Nancy on 12/13/2000 List my Reviews

Category: Skin Care
    Brand: Astara
    Product: Blue Flame Purifying Mask
    RATING:

After a few attempts to try and make this mask work for my breakout prone, combination skin I’ve had to give it a rest. I wanted to see exactly why this mask from Astara is supposedly their most popular mask. I’m quite baffled because the mask caused enough irritation to my skin and my friend’s skin (she tried it twice) to make both of us want to duck our heads in a hole and pretend to be ostriches for 5 minutes while the redness subsided after using this mask.

The Blue Flame Purifying Mask claims to help with blemishes, purify and deeply extract pores, and nourish and strengthen the skin's natural resistance. Some heavy duty promises if you ask me. I didn't believe it for a second, of course but I was looking for a mask to simply make my skin feel pampered and clean, ok and maybe dry up a pimple or two as well, but none of that deep pore cleansing hogwash. It also claims to be recommended for excessive oiliness, and for anyone living in a city, or polluted environment.

I do get blemishes and I do live in a city, however I do not have excessive oiliness. This mask caused temporary problematic skin for me. After applying it for the first time, it didn’t seem to be causing any irritation or any bothersome effects while on, except for some mild tingling. After its twenty-minute stay on my face, I rinsed it off with lukewarm water and my face was a bright rosy shade. My cheeks were more of a crimson color and lo and behold my face started to itch and feel quite tight and stripped as well. I never broke out from it per say, however the mask which I used for a period of once a week for a month left my skin feeling raw and irritated.

I also tried it as a spot treatment. I applied it on a new born zit and left it on overnight. It worked well in that the pimple rose its head the next morning and had a dry scaly ring around it. I know it doesn't sound nice, but it does dry the pimple out and in using it for 3 nights consecutively this way the pimple was almost all gone but the area on my left cheek where the pimple was on felt more irritated nonetheless. It may dry it out but it disturbs the inflamation more at the same time, in my case.

Key ingredients in this mask are:
    Infusion of Lemongrass, Red Clover, Rosemary, Comfrey and Echinacea; Kaolin; Bentonite; Vegetable Glycerine; Aloe Vera Gel; Pacific Kelp; Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A); Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3); Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E); dl-Panthenol (provitamin B5); Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C); Silica; Essential Oils of Tea Tree, Lavender, Cajeput, Lemongrass, and Dalmatian Sage; Ultramarine Blue Mineral Oxide. (natural coloring).

For me I would assume the culprit is Lavender or a combination of some herbs and plant extracts in this mask. My skin often does not comply with skincare products, which contain botanicals, certain plant and herb extracts. This product is one of them that does not seem to benefit my skin whatsoever, however it may very well work wonders for skins that are not sensitive to the ingredients in this mask.

Directions for use are as follows.

Apply thickly (especially on troubled skin) to a cleansed face or other problem skin areas (chest, back, etc...). Avoid eye area. Allow to dry thoroughly. Rinse well.
    Excessively oily skin and active problem skin: May be used daily or less frequently as desired until skin becomes more balanced.

·Oily Skin: Use 2-4X per week.
    ·Normal Skin: Use 1-2X per week.
    ·Dry Skin: Use 1X per week or less frequently as desired.

(I just can't imagine dry skin using this..ouch!)

Special Treatment: Generously dot blemishes with mask and leave on overnight.
    Special Foot Treatment: Use mask on fungus foot problems.

Precaution: May irritate some sensitive skins, especially if used with steam. May cause eyes to tears initially.

I took the precaution and here I will give this mask one flower for the warning. Other than that everything else was a no go for me and the price is steep, oh so very steep at $34.00USD for a 2.2oz jar for a product that irritates my skin and certainly did not seem to purify a thing. I’m sticking with the Astara's Golden Flame Mask, my favorite of the lot of masks Astara carries, which is what my skin requires more at the moment (hydration) and not pimple drying qualities.

Related Site: http://www.astaraskincare.com

Viewers votes for this product: 0 VOTE HERE