Seite 21 von 836 ErsteErste ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 201 bis 210 von 8358

Thema: Worüber habt ihr heute gelacht?

Anzeige
    Ich habe heute über ein viel zu dickes Kind gelacht, das sich liegenderweise und mit Pistole bewaffnet, auf dem Schlitten von Mutti durch die Fußgängerzone schleppen ließ, und dabei ständig "Hallo AA! Yeah!" brüllte.

das hier machte die Runde in meiner Firma und ich möchte es Euch nicht vorenthalten :

[CENTER]Nikolausgedicht der Frau:

Müde bin ich, geh zur Ruh,
    mache meine Augen zu.
    Lieber Nikolaus, bevor ich schlaf,
    bitte ich Dich noch um was.

Schick mir mal nen netten Mann,
    der auch wirklich alles kann.
    Der mir Komplimente macht,
    nicht über meinen Hintern lacht,
    mich stets nur auf den Händen trägt,
    und sich Geburtstage einprägt,
    *** nur will, wenn ich grad mag
    und mich dann liebt den ganzen Tag.

Soll die Füße mir massieren
    und mich schick zum Essen führen.
    Er soll treu und zärtlich sein
    und mein bester Freund noch obendrein.

Nikolausgedicht des Mannes:

Lieber Nikolaus,
    schicke mir eine taubstumme Nymphomanin,
    die einen Getränke- oder Fleischhandel besitzt
    und Jahreskarten fürs Stadion. Und es ist mir
    scheißegal, dass sich das nicht reimt!

[/CENTER]
    Das mir mein Hund das liebste sei, sagst Du, o Mensch, sei Sünde.
    Mein Hund bleibt mir im Sturm noch treu, der Mensch nicht mal im Winde.

Mache mir Gedanken über Hautpflege und Make Up. Mein Handy behauptet hartnäckig "kein Gesicht erkannt".

Und dann habe ich noch was Weihnachtliches:

Sorry for the delay, our Legal Department just approved the following Holiday Greeting:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive,... gender neutral, celebration of the “Winter Solstice Holiday”™, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all, and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or ***ual orientation of the wishee. By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."
    Mache mir Gedanken über Hautpflege und Make Up. Mein Handy behauptet hartnäckig "kein Gesicht erkannt".

Christmas carols for the disturbed...

* 1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
    * 2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
    * 3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
    * 4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
    * 5. Mani...c - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Tr ees and.....
    * 6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
    * 7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
    * 8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
    * 9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
    * 10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells , Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,

über dieses inserat bei ronorp:

Mann bis 45 für Jahre für Freudenhausbesuch gesucht
    welcher bis 45 jährige mann, möchte mit mir heute zusammen eine frau im freudenhaus beglücken- wir gehen rein, suchen uns eine aus und beglücken sie zusammen. ich 33 jahre sportlich.

der hat wohl allen ernstes das gefühl, dass alle prosituierten diesen beruf aus notorischer geilheit ausüben?!
    der würd sie wohl am ehesten mit einer fetten bonuszahlung 'beglücken'...
    Manche sprechen einen Augenblick, bevor sie denken. jean de la bruyère

Ich nehme mal ganz naiv an, er will ihr Weihnachtsplätzchen kredenzen Oder er macht aus weihnachtlichen Gefühlen sowas wie Muttertag daraus: "Heute brauchst Du mal nicht zu kochen."

Zitat Zitat von Mäusken Beitrag anzeigen
    Christmas carols for the disturbed...

* 1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
    * 2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
    * 3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
    * 4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
    * 5. Mani...c - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Tr ees and.....
    * 6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
    * 7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
    * 8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
    * 9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
    * 10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells , Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
    “These are used emotions. Time to trade them in. Memories were meant to fade, Lenny.”
    — Mace, Strange Days

rosa-hellblau-falle.de

Über die Witzfigur, die mein Sohn als Französischlehrerin hat.

Anzeige
    Nyx WO stand das?

Heute an der Kasse, vor mir ein älterer Mann der unglaublich umständlich die Waren auf das Band legte und einen riesen Aufstand daraus machte.
    Als es ans zahlen ging suchte er ewig seine Kundenkarte....
    Verkäufern gelangweilt: "Ja, ja, ich weiss, einmal liegt sie zwischen der Wurst, einmal unter der Schokolade oder zwischen dem Salat. Wo haben Sie sie denn jetzt?"
    “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” Bruce Lee