Hallo noch mal,

hat jemand dieses auch teure Schätzchen (260 €) probieren dürfen?

soll auch Ähnlichkeit mit dem Prada Irisduft haben..

Das konnte ich über ihn finden:
" Cartier L’Heure Promise has notes of petitgrain, fresh herbs, iris, sandalwood and musk. It’s pretty quiet, as I said, a la Infusion d’Iris, and if you can’t smell that, well, likely you can’t smell this one either. However, if you can smell it, and you have a bit of patience, it’s a treat. The petitgrain, with that citrus/baby aspirin smell, magnifies the spicy/rooty qualities of the iris. Unlike some iris scents, it is entirely free of both powder and that sharp/metallic aspect that I find offputting. And then! The sandalwood! Okay, fine, I got interested in sandalwood at a laughably bad time, right after all the cheap n’ glorious Mysore stuff disappeared and I guess from here on out it’s either Australian or chemical fakery with a big TM symbol after it, like SANDALIDE or what have you (not that there’s anything wrong with that!) In Promise, it takes a few minutes for the sandalwood to start to emerge, and no, it’s not going to bring you to your knees weeping in astonishment. However. The scent’s constructed in a way I love, with the two parts – the iris and the sandalwood – appearing alternately, like two actors popping on and off the stage, one chasing after the other. It does another Prada Infusion thing – it’s often easier to detect in the air around me than sniffing the spot I sprayed it on, and the entire scent will seem to disappear completely for ten or twenty minutes, and then – whoosh! – it’s back. It doesn’t have quite the tenacity of IdI – and no, that’s not a joke, if you can smell it, really, it’s quite tenacious, and on fabric it lasts for days. If I put Promise on in the early evening, which I’ve been enjoying doing (it’s rather meditative and soothing), I can still smell it the next morning."

Vg

skulptur13