Einige haben ja sicher mitbekommen, daß die Beauty-Bloggerin und - Vloggerin Risa seit elf Monaten keine Videos und Kommentare mehr gepostet hat, ohne ihren Fans mitzuteilen, warum.
Gestern lese ich nun die folgende Mitteilung in ihrem Blog:

"Friday, August 12, 2011
8 months...

later I've sat down to write once again and get the lighter stuff out of the way. I realize most people who follow this blog have done so because of Youtube, so I suppose I'll start there. I haven't made videos since October for multiple reasons, but namely because in January Youtube notified me that they had canceled my Adsense. Makeup tutorial videos are A LOT of work and extremely time consuming to be doing for free. Those that do it and aren't partners? I commend you. I can't. I am trying to figure out a way to monetize though, so stay tuned...

Work wise...NY is tough. Or has been for me. But I refuse to give up. Next step is to try to get an agent. I gave myself a year to test and book whatever I could to build my resume and book. Now is the time. "

http://makeupbyrisa.blogspot.com/

Wenigstens scheint sie nicht wieder krank gewesen zu sein.
Ich bin gespannt, ob es bald wieder neue Videos von ihr geben wird.
Wobei ich schon verstehe, daß das sehr zeitaufwendig ist und dann auch noch unbezahlt... Sie sollte halt einen Sponsor finden, dessen Produkte sie dann verwendet. Oder so.