Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: How to Clean a Laced Embroidery Dress?

Standard How to Clean a Laced Embroidery Dress?

Anzeige
    I bought a laced embroidery dress online at nextshe this summer, but after wearing it, I didn't know how to clean it. Because I bought it at a high price, I took it very seriously.

After a lot of homework, including searching the internet, asking professional people and learning the features of the fabrics, I knew how to clean a laced embroidery dress now!

To my great surprise, the best way to clean it is just washing it same as washing an ordinary dress. However, to protect the embroidery dress hem, I can't rub it rudely. To prevent the fading of color, chemical cleaners should be avoided and the highest temperature must lower than 70 Celsius. Pay attention to the laced hem and don't let them hanged by some sharp points.

rub it rudely

Und das so früh am Morgen...
    All skill is in vain if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket.

Medha ist gerade online Spritzenkassen Anwärterin
    Waaah, ich dachte endlich wäre mal eine Wäschepflegefetischistin hier gelandet, mit der ich mich über meine Leidenschaft austauschen könnte. Aber nein, die schnöde Werbung kommt dann in der Signatur. Also ich wasche immer mit SUBTIL.
    “There are many ways you can establish your own path,” he said, sounding very much like the teacher he is. “The reason I love my catch phrase, ‘Make it work,’ is because it is not just about what is happening in the workroom, it is about life. Taking the existing conditions, the things we have available to us, and rallying them to ascend to a place of success.” (Tim Gunn)

Anzeige
    Please check your GPS you arrived at the wrong end of the world! i.e. this is a Beauty Forum, the little housewives are elsewhere.
    Um rechtlichen Konsequenzen vorzubeugen:
    Sämtliche von mir hier getätigten Äußerungen spiegeln meine persönliche Meinung und die von mir gemachten Erfahrungen mit dem entsprechenden Produkt wider. Ich möchte weder Firmen noch Personen desavouieren.