Hallo!

Ich habe grade dies auf icompact.com gelesen:
"UV PROTECTION - when I found this product I started making all kinds of "WOW" noises in the store that pepole started to look at me : I hated PC ESSENTIAL NON-GREASY Since for me it still was greasy - so i just went into a very luxerious german department store - and went starigt to the amazingly beautifully decorated ORIGINS' counter to try the Silent Treatment UV Protector SPF 15 and i must admit that i have found my life time ultimate UV protector - when tried a dab on my face to see if it absorbs well (and i shoke the bottle well to make sure that it would be concentrated enough), this silky light fluid just IMMEDIATLY VANISHED INTO MY SKIN!i didn't even wait 3 seconds!!!! i'm not joking!!!!!!! this is for real!!! and this product is effective as a UVA+UVB protector (Titanium Dioxide)!!!! you guys who are looking for the perfect UV Protector for your greasy skin, you must run to the nearest Origins counter and try it NOW!!!!! It also has a marvelous light scent , i havn't broken out from it yet (5 days now) and i can actually use it in summer - since you can virtually not feel it on your skin - (50ml = 1.7Oz for 20,-euros) !!! "

Ist der Silent Treatment UV Protector SPF 15 wirklich sooo gut? Danke!