Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Verschiedene Demeter Düfte:

Standard Verschiedene Demeter Düfte:

Anzeige
    Hallo,

ich versuch meinen Duftbestand auch etwas zu reduzieren und biete 10ml Abfüllungen von folgenden Düften an:

http://www.beepworld.de/members47/vague/index.htm

SAB

Standard Beschreibungen

http://www.beautyofasite.com/Shop/De...agrances_1.htm

Angel Food
    A sweet, simple, singular scent similar to yellow cake mix for those angelic and indulgent moods.

Hot Toddy
    Reviewed by PabloHoney on 9/19/2002 2:15:00 PM

A wonderful scent for colder weather - spicy (cinnamon/clove/nutmeg), slightly fruity (apple/citrus), and brandy (I think - or maybe whiskey) - a lot like a real hot toddy, actually... Like most Demeters, the top notes don't last very long but it dries down to a really nice, sweet-but-not-cloying warm spiced caramel that lasts a fairly long time. It took some getting used to - tried it first on a hot day and wasn't quite sure if I liked it or not, but then I tried it again recently when I needed a "comfort" scent and it grew on me! Reminds me of snuggling up with a (spiked!) spiced cider drink - perfect for Autumn and Winter, IMO.

Cinnamon Toast
    Strong & sweet, this scent has lots of cinnamon and is complimented with sweet scent of butter & warm toast, Simply delicious!

Dulce de Leche
    Dulce de Leche (literally "sweet milk") is the dominant dessert in Argentina. Made with the purest fresh milk from cows grazing the argentine pampas, vanilla and creamy caramel, Dulce de Leche has a sumptuously rich taste and a silky-smooth texture that will satisfy even the most discriminating palate!

Croquembouche
    Reviewed by Threemorewishz on 11/26/2003 10:24:00 PM

Smells like a marshmallow cream puff! kind of like hot choc. with marshmallows! Perfect scent for the person who likes foody scents! I loved it! Wear it a lot!!
    Read other reviews by Threemorewishz

Reviewed by Sharon_sls on 6/1/2003 4:27:00 PM

*Yum*!! This is the kind of scent that will make you hungry. A fairly well lasting sweet scent (sweet caramely milk) that isn't nausiating (the way a sweet scent can be). I'm impressed; just hope I don't put on pounds from the way this scent teases my senses ;-)
    Read other reviews by Sharon_sls

Reviewed by ChaiBliss on 5/25/2003 7:02:00 PM

First, if you haven't tried Croquembouche, a traditional French dessert, I highly urge you to do so because it is heavenly! The pastry consists of a creampuff with cream filling and crisp sugar topping. They're usually served at special events and are the most delightful little pastries ever! I hadn't had one in years, so it was very surprising when I saw that Croquembouche was now a selection in Demeter's collection. The verdict? The scent is remarkably true to its name, with a sweet yet mild undertone that really suits my skin. I don't feel like I'm wearing something cloying and foody, but instead something light, sweet and pleasant. This smells primarily of sweet sugar and warm milk, but it's a far cry from the Condensed Milk PMU, which does not hold a candle to this yummy fragrance. Even the staying power of this one seems to be better than the others!

Anzeige