Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Iunx

Standard Iunx

Anzeige
    Hi,
    kennt Jemand die Sachen von IUNX???

see you
    MILK
    Turtles are always naked.They just stay in the house.

Standard IUNX Info

Hallo Milki ,

ich kenne nur 2 Düfte von IUNX, Nr. 4 und 5, Nr. 5 erinnerte mich sehr stark an Preparation Parfumee, welches ja auch von Olivia Giacobetti ist und Nr. 4 mochte ich gar nicht.... aber ich finde die ganze Linie und Aufmachung sehr interessant und würde mich gerne mal durch gesamten 11 Düfte in der Boutique in Paris schnuppern . Alle sind Colognes und auch dementsprechend leicht.

Hier ist eine Info, die ich mir mal von MUA kopiert hatte (Achtung, lang und mit sehr persönlichen Kommentaren derjenigen versehen ).

Liebste Grüsse
    Safran

"IUNX Water Eau de Toilette Olivia Giacobetti’s boutique on Rue del’Universite in Paris is not to be missed due to its pleasant atmosphere and unique decor combining Zen-like simplicity and slightly futuristic touches. On both of my visits the experience has been more than pleasant and I can only say that I shall revisit the shop again if I have a chance.
    The essence of Olivia Giacobetti’s Iunx range is revealed in her own words when she says that “In ancient Greek, Iunx refers to the fascination and seduction of aromas. …. Fragrance moves towards a unique way of combining simplicity, innovation and technology.” 10 fragrances in the Iunx range are light eau de toilettes, more similar to eau de colognes. They are designed to be light splashes, linear and simple. Like most Olivia Giacobetti’s creations, it possesses a watery aspect which might interpreted as thinness and lack of depth by some and refined simplicity by others. I am not sure which camp I would place myself, because in some cases, I tend to find these waters to be dull and thin, yet in others, I like their linear quality. Below are the descriptions of all ten waters with my comments in parentheses and Olivia Giacobetti’s own descriptions in quotes.

No. 00 Pure Water “The true essence of water, as pure as a wave. Thus plant and mineral based fragrance is the water of waters: the beginning of time” (True smell of nothing in my opinion. Not sure why anyone would bother with it.)

No. 01 Argentine Water “This is the fragrance of the wise men, an aromatic infusion of wood and mate leaves.” (Thin tea leaves rendition with an undertone of a typical cologne. Dull.)

No. 02 Sento Water “A tree stands near peaceful waters in Japan. Its moisture filled blond wood is smooth and warm. Close your eyes and feel the heat of wood-infused steam.” A pleasant cedar focused fragrance for those who like this note. I myself found that it lacks in allure altogether as a personal fragrance and I much prefer it as a room spray, not a function is performs well due to its mediocre lasting power.

No. 03 Forbidden Water “The scent of absinthe. This icy, guilty potion is spiced up with green anise, absinthe leaves and everlasting flowers.” Green and dry anise focused fragrance, pleasant in its simplicity.

No. 04 Aztec Water “Colombian musk mallow and hibiscus seeds. This fragrance goes beyond seasons and turns winter into summer. It is like a hibiscus sorbet with a fresh, sweet pulp, like a thirst-quenching pear.” One of my favourite fragrances in the range, due to its tantalizing combination of icy pear and subtle spicy warmth. Its lasting power is oh so poor, but as a splash in a hot summer weather, it is wonderful. Applied liberally it affords a refreshing mouthwatering whiff and the pleasant crushed pear on ice accord is worth the hassle.

No. 05 Burning Water “Fire water. Imagine Andalusia, scarlet chili peppers in the sun, a warm shadow. Feel the fever.” Another favourite from the range. Although I did not detect much chili pepper spice (or what I think of as such), it is a warm fragrance with an incense accord. It lasts better than any of the other Iunx waters and can be blended with any of them for an interesting composition.

No. 06 Ice Water “Three types of lemons: sweet lemon, citron and combava. This pure, icy, salty fragrance contains the treble notes of three zesty citrus fruits.” A pleasant citrus fragrance, with a combination of bitter-sweet lemon accord.

No. 07 Latin Water “It is almost wild, with its tangerine peel, leaves, pulp and zest.” Tangerine focused fragrance. Pleasant, especially in a hot weather. However, it does not even last for 10 minutes on my skin.

No. 08 I misplaced the card with the description, but this fragrance is an orange focused composition, which I found very pleasant, being an orange blossom lover. It is closer to the scent of neroli than an orange blossom on the branch, but lovely nevertheless.

No. 09 White Water “Still Water, a whiff of white linen drying in the sun.” Another dull creation that smells like nothing.

I will also mention Splash Forte, “scarlet elixir jazzed up with red spices,” however, in my memory it left the most negative of emotions, reminding me of a typical musky cologne. The only fragrance in the range I truly detested.

The stars of the range, in my opinion, are not the fragrances, but the room and body products which are of high quality and come in a wide range of tantalizing fragrances from exotic flowers, luscious fruit to smoky woods. The candle collection is definitely worth exploring, as are the room scents, especially Sugar, a mouthwatering flowery caramel. Furthermore, Longane and Rhum and Date Honey shampoos are luscious and leave hair subtly scented and soft. The boutique also has a shipping policy, and it is possible to order from overseas if you call 33 1 45 44 50 14."

Standard Re: IUNX Info

Anzeige
    THANKS!!!!!!
    Turtles are always naked.They just stay in the house.