Hi Dufties,

folgende neuen Düfte gibt es bei DSH: ACHTUNG das wird lang

von der Linie Beaux des Arts:

Mahjoun: Exotic. Sensuous. Delicious. Based on a Moroccan edible delicacy...it is filled with the life of the bazaar by day and the depth of the Marrakech night

Violetta di Murano: Deep. Saturated. Glorious. Based on an intensely deep and sweet violet flower found on a little known corner of the Island of Murano...

Gelsomino: Warm. Subtle. Mysterious. Based on the subtly powerful scent of Italian Jasmine warmed by the Mediterranean sun. (It must be the secret weapon of many a Bella Donna...or maybe the scent of a Botticelli.)

Essenza dell'Ibisco: Feminine. Erotic. Powerful. Translated to "essence of the hibiscus," Essenza dell'Ibisco is the image of erotic femininity and the colors of passionate spiritual enlightenment in fragrance form. It is a whole universe found in the center of one luscious red flower.

von der Essence Oil Linie:

Refresh: (featured) The refreshing vibe of mint and green herbs...it has the uncanny ability to cool the body, clear the mind, and promote a sense of focus. Refresh has the perfect balance of clarity and sweetness.

Moroccan Mint (Relaxing): Based on a traditional blend of refreshing herbs, fragrant mint leaves, and green tea; this blend is sure to soothe and relax a tired you.

Saving Grace: When I get over tired and frazzled, this is my saving grace! Light and fresh-rosy, Saving Grace works powerfully, yet subtly, to calm sensory overload and give balance .

Lift Off: When I am traveling (which is often), I need to combat jet-lag and recharge my “internal batteries.” The energizing notes of Lift Off really do the trick! (Try this in your bath after a long flight or just a sniff while in the air. It makes all the difference!)

Divine Bliss: This is a “heaven scent:” One that sends you soaring into the clouds and is deeply spiritual at the same time. It has an incredible effect on everyone: They all say, "Ahhhh!"…with a blissful smile on their faces.

Pure Luxe: I started making this “essential luxury” scent for myself and just had to share it! It is smooth, elegant, and very exotic...treat yourself! (das ist Zitrus pur!)

Fresh Plum: A sweet plum fruit accord with some traditional spiced plum nuances and a hint of “skin” in its dry down.

Japanese Peach Blossom: Welcome Spring with this delicate flower! Purely feminine with sweet, fruity-floral nuances in its top notes and delightfully dewy-powdery tones in its dry down.

Sweet Gardenia: A thoroughly tropical interpretation of gardenia with island flowers and a hint of sensuality in its base notes.

Sooooo verlockend. Würde gerne mal wieder bestellen *sabber*

LG Via