Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Dawn Spencer Hurwitz - News

Standard Dawn Spencer Hurwitz - News

Anzeige
    Hi Dufties,

folgende neuen Düfte gibt es bei DSH: ACHTUNG das wird lang

von der Linie Beaux des Arts:

Mahjoun: Exotic. Sensuous. Delicious. Based on a Moroccan edible delicacy...it is filled with the life of the bazaar by day and the depth of the Marrakech night

Violetta di Murano: Deep. Saturated. Glorious. Based on an intensely deep and sweet violet flower found on a little known corner of the Island of Murano...

Gelsomino: Warm. Subtle. Mysterious. Based on the subtly powerful scent of Italian Jasmine warmed by the Mediterranean sun. (It must be the secret weapon of many a Bella Donna...or maybe the scent of a Botticelli.)

Essenza dell'Ibisco: Feminine. Erotic. Powerful. Translated to "essence of the hibiscus," Essenza dell'Ibisco is the image of erotic femininity and the colors of passionate spiritual enlightenment in fragrance form. It is a whole universe found in the center of one luscious red flower.

von der Essence Oil Linie:

Refresh: (featured) The refreshing vibe of mint and green herbs...it has the uncanny ability to cool the body, clear the mind, and promote a sense of focus. Refresh has the perfect balance of clarity and sweetness.

Moroccan Mint (Relaxing): Based on a traditional blend of refreshing herbs, fragrant mint leaves, and green tea; this blend is sure to soothe and relax a tired you.

Saving Grace: When I get over tired and frazzled, this is my saving grace! Light and fresh-rosy, Saving Grace works powerfully, yet subtly, to calm sensory overload and give balance .

Lift Off: When I am traveling (which is often), I need to combat jet-lag and recharge my “internal batteries.” The energizing notes of Lift Off really do the trick! (Try this in your bath after a long flight or just a sniff while in the air. It makes all the difference!)

Divine Bliss: This is a “heaven scent:” One that sends you soaring into the clouds and is deeply spiritual at the same time. It has an incredible effect on everyone: They all say, "Ahhhh!"…with a blissful smile on their faces.

Pure Luxe: I started making this “essential luxury” scent for myself and just had to share it! It is smooth, elegant, and very exotic...treat yourself! (das ist Zitrus pur!)

Fresh Plum: A sweet plum fruit accord with some traditional spiced plum nuances and a hint of “skin” in its dry down.

Japanese Peach Blossom: Welcome Spring with this delicate flower! Purely feminine with sweet, fruity-floral nuances in its top notes and delightfully dewy-powdery tones in its dry down.

Sweet Gardenia: A thoroughly tropical interpretation of gardenia with island flowers and a hint of sensuality in its base notes.

Sooooo verlockend. Würde gerne mal wieder bestellen *sabber*

LG Via

HopiStar ist offline Queen of f***g everything
    Hallo,

hat zwischenzeitlich mal Jemand das Violetta getestet ?

Viele Grüße, Hopi
    Im Grunde ist ein Diamant auch nur ein Stück Kohle, das die nötige Ausdauer hatte

Das Leben sollte NICHT eine Reise ins Grab sein mit dem Ziel wohlbehalten und in einem attraktiven und gut erhaltenen Körper anzukommen, sondern eher seitwärts hineinzuschlittern, Chardonnay in einer Hand, Erdbeeren in der anderen. Den Körper total verbraucht und abgenutzt, und dabei jubelnd …WOW, was für ein Ritt...!

Anzeige
    Vielen Dank Via!

Die hören sich ja alle göttlich an und der Beschreibung nach muß ich alle haben, da jedes Wässerchen für eine andere Lebenssituation gemacht wurde (wobei sich die Linie Beaux des Arts komplett nach "*** in a bottle" anhört ).

Wo gibt es die bzw. wo kann man Proben ordern?

LG. Elfe