Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 12

Thema: No CREED anylonger

HopiStar ist offline Queen of f***g everything

Standard No CREED anylonger

Anzeige
    June 4, 2004

SCOTT STAPP AND MARK TREMONTI READY NEW MATERIAL FOR FIRST POST-CREED RELEASES

One of the most successful songwriting partnerships and groups in the history of the music business disbands after nearly a decade together.

New York --- After nearly a decade together, Creed has decided to disband. During their 8 years and 3 albums together (My Own Prison, Human Clay, Weathered) Creed achieved countless Rock & Roll milestones and sold over 30 million albums worldwide. With their unprecedented success at radio and their captivating live shows, Creed became one of the most successful acts to rule the charts over the past ten years.

Creed songwriter/ guitarist Mark Tremonti has decided to join forces with Creed drummer Scott Phillips, original Creed bassist Brian Marshall and former Mayfield Four singer/ songwriter Myles Kennedy. The new band, named Alter Bridge, will release their debut album on Wind-up Records on August 10th of this year. Expect a promotional acoustic tour of radio stations later this Summer, followed by a worldwide tour to begin in late August or early September.

Creed songwriter / singer Scott Stapp has been busy in the studio writing and recording over the past several months. His first post-Creed recording will be featured on an album coming on August 31st via Wind-up Records that will pool together superstar talent, as they individually offer compositions inspired by the film The Passion of the Christ. Simultaneously to tracking his contributions to the Passion title, Stapp will continue to work with producer 7 Aurelius, and has joined forces with Canadian rockers The Tea Party to work on his solo debut.

On the dissolution of Creed, Tremonti commented, "It's kind of sad to end a chapter of your life, but it's also exciting to be starting a new one. We'll always be proud of the music we made with Creed, but Alter Bridge gives me the opportunity to start over with a different perspective and a more evolved direction. This band begins and ends with the love of the music." Phillips continues, "Creed was definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience, but I'm really excited to be starting over as well. The most significant things that we are taking from the Creed experience are the lessons that we learned. We truly believe that the decisions we've made for our future are the right ones. After writing and rehearsing the new material, we are confident that we've made the right choices."

Stapp shared, "Creed was one of the most amazing journeys through music and friendship I am blessed to say I was a part of. I made memories I can never replace! I just want to thank the fans who supported us and became a part of the Creed experience. We could not have accomplished anything without you!(fans)."

Also in 2004, Wind-up Records will be releasing a Creed Greatest Hits compilation. Details will be made available as plans for the album take shape.
    Im Grunde ist ein Diamant auch nur ein Stück Kohle, das die nötige Ausdauer hatte

Das Leben sollte NICHT eine Reise ins Grab sein mit dem Ziel wohlbehalten und in einem attraktiven und gut erhaltenen Körper anzukommen, sondern eher seitwärts hineinzuschlittern, Chardonnay in einer Hand, Erdbeeren in der anderen. Den Körper total verbraucht und abgenutzt, und dabei jubelnd …WOW, was für ein Ritt...!

Isis ist offline Mein Kind ist hochbegabt
    Wir werden in Ewigkeiten nicht mehr gut machen können, was wir den Tieren angetan haben.
    Mark Twain

GOTT SEI DANK

you can hate me now, ich versteh ja, daß man um seine lieblingsbands trauert, aber ich fand creed s c h e i s s e.
    There's always money in the banana stand.

Und ich kenne die nur vom Namen her, keine Songs.

Isis ist offline Mein Kind ist hochbegabt
    @ tanja

Du bist doch nur NEIDISCH!!!

Wir werden in Ewigkeiten nicht mehr gut machen können, was wir den Tieren angetan haben.
    Mark Twain

Schade.
    Lieber reich als arm. Schon allein aus finanziellen Gründen.

@Isis: Gröhl!!!!

PS: Ganz ehrlich, ich hab noch nie was von Creed gehört *kulturbanausebin* Ich kenne nur Creed zum Sprühen...

Original geschrieben von Isis
    @ tanja

Du bist doch nur NEIDISCH!!!

Genau , leider ist es immer noch so, daß Leute, die keine Rockgötter sind , häufig solche Leute angiften die *shitichhabdenFadenverloren*
    Im Grunde ist ein Diamant auch nur ein Stück Kohle, das die nötige Ausdauer hatte

Das Leben sollte NICHT eine Reise ins Grab sein mit dem Ziel wohlbehalten und in einem attraktiven und gut erhaltenen Körper anzukommen, sondern eher seitwärts hineinzuschlittern, Chardonnay in einer Hand, Erdbeeren in der anderen. Den Körper total verbraucht und abgenutzt, und dabei jubelnd …WOW, was für ein Ritt...!

Und gestern hab' ich noch bei "With arms wide open" mitgegröhlt ....

Anzeige
    Und ich wollte meinen Erstgeborenen CREED nennen