Roberto Cavalli.

Pressetext:
With this year’s designer collaboration H&M opens its doors to the exclusive world of Roberto Cavalli.
The Italian designer will create a one-off collection for women and men exclusively for H&M. The line will carry the vital touch and the intense sensuality typical of Roberto Cavalli, one of the world’s most exciting and creative fashion designers.

'Roberto Cavalli has created a world of his own, iconic and full of fantasy, when it comes to colours, prints, and style. There is no place for shyness and no possibility of ending up with a mainstream wardrobe of everyday basics. The Roberto Cavalli collections represents an exuberant, successful lifestyle,' says Margareta van den Bosch.

'As the first Italian designer in the history of H&M, I enthusiastically welcomed this invitation, proud to bring the lively and positive spirit of my work to a new audience, who will be able to see and interpret my style in an individual way. I love freedom and challenges: breaking down barriers, experimenting in different directions. H&M is all this for me. I will add a dash of festivity and dreams,' explains Roberto Cavalli.

The 'Roberto Cavalli at H&M' collection will be available in approximately 200 selected H&M stores worldwide for a limited period of time starting from November 8th 2007.

The line will consist of iconic menswear, 20 pieces, and womenswear, 25 pieces, including lingerie plus matching accessories.