save me was created to "cross-train" your skin in one step. it contains a stable form of vitamin c to help brighten skin tone- yoga for the skin, it contains peptides that help in the skin rejuvenation and skin repair process-heavy lifting for the skin, it contains retinol that helps in the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, and clogged pores-cardio for the skin, and contains powerful antioxidants to protect skin against photodamage-healthy diet for the skin.

save me can be used alone or under moisturizer to enhance skin rejuvenation and cellular repair. this product brightens, rejuvenates, and revitalizes dull, tired skin leaving it feeling firmer, smoother, and more youthful.

you need this product if:

* you are mid-life
* your skin appears dull and tired
* you want smoother skin that has an even texture
* you want to fight the signs of aging with a multi-tasking product
* you need to brighten your skin rather than "lighten" your skin
* pregnant women should consult their physician before using this product as it contains retinol

directions for use:
apply a small amount of save me to clean, dry skin in the evening before bedtime. save me does not take the place of a moisturizer. if moisturizer is desired, apply after save me.

Also, da ist auch retinol drin. Ich würde es an deiner Stelle ruhig mal testen, schon manche hat ihren HG gefunden auf diese Weise. Und schimpf nicht mit deiner Schwester, denn das help me gibt es nicht mehr, Alternative aus USA ist das meiner Meinung nach baugleiche:
http://www.skinstore.com/store/produ...=0&prodID=1977