Ihr Lieben,
hier eine kuze Zwischeninfo an meine supergeduldigen Sharerinnen.
Ich habe nochmal nachgefragt, wann der Duft denn nun verschickt wird und sie haben folgendes geantwortet:

Thank you for your email,
Michael Boadi (Illuminum´s Creator) called us last week to inform us that stock will arrive us in matter of days. I am sorry but I am not able to give you a definitive date as this is the only information Illuminum have given us.
They have never made a fragrance in this quantity before and they have encountered a lot of problems- but now everything appears to be on course.
We sincerely apologise for the extra delay.We did not expect to wait anywhere near this long for it to arrive.
We are as anxious as your customers to get our hands on this fragrance-so please rest assured that you will receive it very soon.
I don´t want to specify another date and then have to disappoint once again.
When it is dispatched we will send you a confirmation email.
once again, thank you for your incredible patience.

Noch eine kurze Anmerkung, weil wir das Thema ja hier vor kurzem hatten, die Abbuchung des Betrages vom Konto erfolgte natürlich, wie sollte es auch anders sei, bei Auftragserteilung und nicht erst bei Versand, aber langsam gewöhne ich mich daran, das man anscheinend das Recht hat, das Geld auch vor Leistungeserbringung einzustecken